• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

this makes me laugh more than it should

IAC6lNI.jpg

Tabris

If you're watching The Office, the perfect spot to end the show is Season 7 Episode 22. Don't finish watching the rest of that season. It's the perfect ending for the show.

If you're watching The Office, the perfect spot to end the show is Season 7 Episode 22. Don't finish watching the rest of that season. It's the perfect ending for the show.

I agree 100% because that was when I stopped watching The Office. Michael might be one of my favourite comedy characters ever.

Tabris

I agree 100% because that was when I stopped watching The Office. Michael might be one of my favourite comedy characters ever.

I wish I had made that decision originally but I was watching live. I've done that on re-views. I've watched it twice since (usually picking and choosing episodes) and ended both times then.

eyeless

here are the best tv comedies

the good seasons of the simpsons
arrested development
the original office
freaks and geeks

i am not down with people who dismiss the office remake it's good but the original is superior these are the facts

Tabris

arrested development
the original office
freaks and geeks

i am not down with people who dismiss the office remake it's good but the original is superior these are the facts

No love for Scrubs? I know Season 6, 7, and 9 were pretty bad, but the rest was gold.

arrested development
the original office
freaks and geeks

this list checks out

I would add Seinfeld, The Critic and a 70/30 mix of 30 Rock and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

I am really glad that netflix doesn't track how much you watch shows like per hours or whatever cuz I am really afraid of how much i have watched the office

eyeless

No love for Scrubs? I know Season 6, 7, and 9 were pretty bad, but the rest was gold.
i like scrubs, but i like a number of shows

it's good but not in the company of the shows on that list
Curb Your Enthusiasm forever and ever
i think curb would be next for me after the shows i mentioned, then undeclared maybe or something idk
this list checks out

I would add Seinfeld, The Critic and a 70/30 mix of 30 Rock and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
seinfeld would be somewhere top 10 for me prob, great show 4 sure

curb's better than seinfeld tho

The thing I love about Scrubs is how the demographic they're aiming for are right there in the title.

I can watch the Eric Andre Show forever. It's a wild ride every time and fucking love it.

Creeper, you have very good taste.

I think I have some repeats from last years set if you're interested? I'll take a count of what I got and PM you :)

Bloody good stuff. Cheers legend.

arrested development
the original office
freaks and geeks

Everything you have said is damn near gospel truth.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gary Lawless said:
making calls around NHL today and #nhljets have no interest in a Trouba deal that doesn't include a left-hand D of similar ability and age
You can probably count on one hand the amount of guys that fit that description

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I can't believe I'm agreeing with Tabris, but Scrubs is my favourite comedy show of all-time.

Doom's campaign is amazing, I was worried the pacing would eventually fall flat a bit, but that hasn't happened so far. It's kind of crazy that Wolfenstein: TNO and Doom both turned out to be as good as they are.

As far as comedies, Scrubs is the best.

zroid

Banned
That's a bit lopsided based on their TNA roles. Trouba only played due to injury. Rielly was the #2.

That's kind of why I think the Leafs won't do it. Rielly probably has a better reputation than Trouba (not sure why), but I see them as very similar players (and same age... in fact only like 2 weeks apart!), just one's a lefty, and the other a righty.

That said, if they could leverage that reputation and turn it into a bonus pick? Sure.

RC

Banned
The holy trinity of comedy is as follows:

Up to season 7 of the Simpsons. (or 8)
Seinfeld
Arrested Development

The office, parks and rec and scrubs are all fine shows in their own right too.

Bojack Horsemen and Master of None are also excellent newish comedies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm not big on sitcom type comedy, but I've heard good things about Master of None. I hate Aziz Ansari though, is it still worth checking out or will that be too big of a barrier?

Top Bottom