• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
.@Pammerhockey: Neil and Brassard now go after Sieloff. Shean Donovan asked Sieloff to leave the bench. Tensions are running high. #Sens

How not to make friends 101
Brass making himself at home already I see.

I haven't been too in the mix on training camp stuff so far since I'm in Florida for my sister's wedding (later today), but it looks like the Rangers have been running lines of Vesey-Hayes-Nash and Kreider-Zibanejad-Buchnevich a lot in camp. Can't put too much stock in lines though with the World Cup participants still not back yet for a few days.

Cake Boss

Banned
"This guy plays big minutes, 22 minutes, and he's gonna complain some sort of way about his ice time?" Perreault told Mike McIntyre of the Winnipeg Free Press. "How much more does he want?"

Oh shit this season is already delivering and it hasn't even started yet.

JCV

Unconfirmed Member
there are always OTHER OPTIONS ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

180$ + a paid VPN is your best bet if you want to watch everything legally, and if you really don't care about cable TV. Well actually, 40$ is not that much to be honest I don't know how or where you found that deal

Videotron sent us a deal by mail this week, that's where the 40 bucks comes from. But yeah, installations fees are like 60$. Might try to deal that out since we're already customers and already have internet and cell with them.
Anyway, thanks.

zroid

Banned
CtOB25NXgAIpMAS.jpg

This...means nothing to me.

I remember him coming out but I had no idea who he was.

He's kind of a big deal in the Musicals world. Seems like a cool guy!

Videotron sent us a deal by mail this week, that's where the 40 bucks comes from. But yeah, installations fees are like 60$. Might try to deal that out since we're already customers and already have internet and cell with them.
Anyway, thanks.

If you can get rogers internet, GameCenter is included for free

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh, Oilers

0f3f21e7fe2f4690b501b170ed1282c1.png
That's so Oilers. I don't follow most other sports as closely as hockey, are there any other franchises that have been such epic clusterfucks for the past 10 years? If not for McDavid, it would probably be another 10 years of fuckery too.

That's so Oilers. I don't follow most other sports as closely as hockey, are there any other franchises that have been such epic clusterfucks for the past 10 years? If not for McDavid, it would probably be another 10 years of fuckery too.

The Cleveland Browns have been a dumpster fire for quite a long time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Larry Brooks is guessing that the Jets ask for Trouba would be McDonagh for those wondering where is value is at

No need for that hit on MacArthur in practice, let alone from a teammate. Poor Snes.

If only I didn't hate the Snes. I do like MacArthur though.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

The Sacramento Kings (NBA), built by idiots, ran by idiots.

The Seattle Mariners (MLB), ran into the ground by Howard Lincoln by trying to emulate Jerry Jones' cycle of constant failure (and failed). At least for the M's, he's gone and they have a chance to redeem themselves in the near future.

And as mentioned, the eternal Carnival of Stupid that is the Cleveland Browns (NFL).

Top Bottom