• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

calder

Holy shit my cell was blowing up and I couldn't tell why because I was in the middle of some work and didn't want to be interrupted but then my desk phone rang and it was Darren Dreger himself on the phone. He had that really low energy monotone going on like when he calls random TSN radio stations for his contractually obligated morning hit but shit, it was actually him live on the phone so I said what's up Dregs and his sort of sighed and you could tell his voice was going but he rasped out "Matthews broke the glass with a shot during training camp today, check out TSN.ca for more" like the total pro he is and then he was gone.

Despite myself I was impressed because what the hell, Darren Dreger called me on the fucking phone, right? But when I went to the Starbucks in the mall next door to grab coffee and Jennifer Hedger and Jock Clime were in the food court handing out flyers telling people to check out SportsCentre tonight for the Auston Matthew Top 10 Awesome Moves special and I was already kinda bored of the whole thing.

PillarEN

I decided to watch a replay of the debate. I didn't know it could be so funny.

The "Why not" bit was great. Trump talking about third world airports in America was great. Trump somehow tying black relations with Obama's certificate was an actual laugh out loud moment. Probably my favorite part. The mean spirited "Rosie Odonnel deserved what she got" was pretty good. Fat ass 400 pound hacker was good too. The email anger was pretty neat as well.

I can only hope the next one is just as funny.

Matthews Marner Nylander Matthews Marner Nylander Matthews Marner Nylander Matthews Marner Nylander Matthews Marner Nylander Matthews Marner Nylander Matthews Marner Nylander

giphy.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Annnnnyway, here's the Rangers lineup for tomorrow night against the Devils:

Vesey-Hayes-Nash
Gerbe-Pirri-Buchnevich
Grabner-Hrivik-Fast
Tambellini-Lapierre-Jensen

Holden-Klein
Graves-Summers
Gilmour-McIlrath

Raanta
Skapski

By the way, Lapierre led all Rangers forwards in ice time last night. 🤔

And the players who wore the As last night? Tanner Glass, Marc Staal, and Dan Girardi. Trollmaster AV.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone is...

With that kind of aim, he could be on a breakaway and still somehow peg you on the bench
lol wtf...

Annnnnyway, here's the Rangers lineup for tomorrow night against the Devils:

Vesey-Hayes-Nash
Gerbe-Pirri-Buchnevich
Grabner-Hrivik-Fast
Tambellini-Lapierre-Jensen

Holden-Klein
Graves-Summers
Gilmour-McIlrath

Raanta
Skapski

By the way, Lapierre led all Rangers forwards in ice time last night. 🤔

And the players who wore the As last night? Tanner Glass, Marc Staal, and Dan Girardi. Trollmaster AV.

It'll be interesting to see how Vesey does and the reception he'll get when he plays in Nashville.

zroid

Banned
Matthews interviews never cease to fascinate me

it's a clinic in how to be as boring and vanilla as possible

he has been well trained

PillarEN

Matthews interviews never cease to fascinate me

it's a clinic in how to be as boring and vanilla as possible

he has been well trained

I'm not even surprised. The media always giggles and goes "well that's just so typical. Hockey players don't give us much personality" but when someone does decide to actually say something it's "well he's a distraction. Should he be saying such things?"

WTF? There is no winning. It's almost like fuck you guys. Get real. None of the interviews ever matter. What a player says means nothing as they are just going through the motions so who cares about a players opinion of how they played tonight. You know they will give the cliche answer so they don't have to deal with the media licking their chops when they actually say something. It's almost like hyenas hoping for blood so they can then talk shit about how a player said something that wasn't a robots answer. I mean I enjoy Torts quips and your top 10 funny quips in the NHL that show up on TSN but in general the interviews in the league are pushed heavily to be plain jane as possible because doing otherwise is sacrilege.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
How is your xbox job?

Oh yeah and Kat how is your first week at your new job so far?

I unfortunately didn't get it :( thanks for asking though.

All the way to the final interview. Thought it went well too. Started taking some IT courses so I can obtain some certifications. Got to do something else with my time. Need to get a job so I can get NHL 17 so Marvie will stop bothering me ;)

All the way to the final interview. Thought it went well too. Started taking some IT courses so I can obtain some certifications. Got to do something else with my time. Need to get a job so I can get NHL 17 so Marvie will stop bothering me ;)

Oh damn, sorry man :( I thought you got it....

Just tell Marvin to send you a copy. He has a bunch from his birthday.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This thread is already unbearable and pre-season hasnt even started yet

Fuck the Leafs

Marvie_3

Banned

I dont even know who you are.

Top Bottom