• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah. I like how the turn limits in some mission make it so so you can't just turtle. Resources are scarce too. Feel like the underdogs.

Got all 6 squaddies upgraded weapons and armour finally. Time for the black site mission.

Operation 'smoking grave' ....that's not ominous at all lol
At first the turn limit bothered me, but the more I play it, the more I appreciate it improving the flow of the game. Everything else has been upgraded without changing too much, I'm so happy they brought it to consoles.

I love all the articles about Bednar's system leveraging the strengths of our roster. It shows just how much common sense Roy lacked when most of the the pre-season talk about us comes from a new coach doing obvious shit to get the most out of his new team.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
How is your xbox job?

Oh yeah and Kat how is your first week at your new job so far?

Tiring and my brain hurts from all the info. But other than that, good. I don't have access to anything yet, not even email so I can't really do much. I'll enjoy that part while I can since it seems like a really busy office.

I unfortunately didn't get it :( thanks for asking though.

All the way to the final interview. Thought it went well too. Started taking some IT courses so I can obtain some certifications. Got to do something else with my time. Need to get a job so I can get NHL 17 so Marvie will stop bothering me ;)

:(

Hope you find something soon.

Wait, wasn't he with the Wild?

Oh wait, Fubar linked that article and now he's with the Kings IIRC.

Wild traded him to Winnipeg, afterward he signed with the Flames, then played in the minor leagues for a while, then took all of last year off from playing. Had a PTO with the Kings. Not sure if he signed an actual contract with them or not.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How did Carlyle get another job with one of the best teams in the league? It's baffling.

It must be infuriating for so many coaches from other leagues waiting to get their chance.

Delryk

Anybody tried the new updated NHL.TV app on Xbox one in Canada? I tried signing in (switching to rogers accounts first) and I can't anymore. I think it's busted. :( I tweeted them and sent an email, still waiting on an answer... sigh.

my PC is currently a 250GB SSD, 500GB SSP, and 2 1 TB HDDs. All full. I want to get 2 2 TBs as replacements

I should probably do a fresh windows install as well.

Cake Boss

Banned
CteLINIUsAAjCt2.jpg

Dopey already got his copy.

imBask

Banned
hey at least they'll be able to use that glass analogy come december when the Leafs are statistically eliminated and Matthews has 3 goals and is -18

calder

Ducks' grit level must be pretty low.

If they need a bit of extra sandpaper we'll trade them Jacob "Snarl" Trouba for that Hampus guy, he seems alright. We'll be losing a lot in truculence but I think we can still do the trade, just to be nice.

For real though, I would be fine trading Trouba for a decent return but his nasty edge and size would be missed

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
These are apparently the Devils lines against us tonight. I'm pretty sure most of these aren't hockey players.

Cammalleri-Zajac-Lappin
Zacha-Kalinin-Bennett
Gibbons-Fiddler-Smith-Pelly
Coleman-McLeod-Pietila

Top Bottom