• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

What in the absolute fuck is that Tekken 6 final boss? Why the fuck is it so hard? It's like a Dark Souls boss in a fucking fighting game

I'm pissed right now

iLLmAtlc

I unfortunately didn't get it :( thanks for asking though.

All the way to the final interview. Thought it went well too. Started taking some IT courses so I can obtain some certifications. Got to do something else with my time. Need to get a job so I can get NHL 17 so Marvie will stop bothering me ;)

Hang in there dude, I'm still in the same boat. It must be a sign so we can watch those stupid day games during the Jays' deep playoff run!

Marvie_3

Banned
Love you!
314413.jpg

Undefeated two games into preseason! Best team ever!!!

let me enjoy the wins that don't mean anything before I watch the possible embarrassment of this season

I guess Ott has everyone doing no glove high fives after they scored all their goals today, pretty funny.

Line_HTX

I just got an Xbox 360 and I'm playing Tekken 6. Hopefully I will buy more games for this thing

Well, it's been so many years since I played that boss. I remember just launching him on a counterhit because for some reason he had a stupid gimmick where he could block at the same time, and I use an unblockable on him the moment he gets up.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Colorado Avalanche said:
Stats after 2 periods:
Score: 2-1 Stars
Shots: 24-15 Stars
Hits: 17-8 Avs
Grit/60: 8.67-6.32 Avs
Blocked Shots: 17-7 Avs
Faceoffs: 24-21 Avs
:lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm finally getting to actually watch this Rangers-Islanders game from last night, and holy shit at this PP1 group. Kreider-Zibanejad-Buchnevich-Pirri-Clendening. Can we just make this the real main unit and call it a day, please? These guys were flying and zipping the puck around all over the place.

And only one guy was a Ranger last season. And none of them are older than 25.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
XCOM 2 is so good

Yeah. I like how the turn limits in some mission make it so so you can't just turtle. Resources are scarce too. Feel like the underdogs.

Got all 6 squaddies upgraded weapons and armour finally. Time for the black site mission.

Operation 'smoking grave' ....that's not ominous at all lol

zroid

Banned
I'm going to miss those two Leafs posters who ardently hated Reimer and Bernier, respectively

what will they complain about endlessly now?

Stasis

So I'm finally getting to actually watch this Rangers-Islanders game from last night, and holy shit at this PP1 group. Kreider-Zibanejad-Buchnevich-Pirri-Clendening. Can we just make this the real main unit and call it a day, please? These guys were flying and zipping the puck around all over the place.

And only one guy was a Ranger last season. And none of them are older than 25.

Yeah they were fun as hell to watch. Looking forward to maybe seeing that unit in real games.

Top Bottom