• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

PillarEN

To be fair, Buffalo loves their football so just wait until the Bills are like 2-7 and hockey is well underway. The Sabres fans will be back.

Source: Ex-Sabres fan/Ex-Buffalo resident

zroid

Banned
Petter Granberg on waivers.

Don't remember a single noteworthy thing he did last season.
the most noteworthy thing was when the Toronto media started criticizing the Leafs for putting him on waivers because Nashville claimed him and they are "good at identifying defenceman talent"

Marvie_3

Banned
Welcome to the National Hockey League, Jimmy Vesey.

YL2fkdU.jpg
Next season we can treat him like we did Kevin Hayes. Win the Cup and open at raise the banner against the Rags.

Yes I know we didnt draft Vesey but still.

Seguin's injured, Jamie Benn's injured, Faska's injured, Janmark's injured...

Stars' season will be painful.

Stars will probably still make the playoffs. Pacific Division is LOL outside of the California teams and I'm not sure if the Wild, Jets, and/or Avs can force the Stars to the bottom 2 of the Central.

Stasis

Can I talk smack or is this a "good game guys, we'll get you next time" kind of place.

You can talk smack. Happens all the time. There are Flyers fans, 2 of us Rangers fans, some Pens fans. Mostly Habs, Leafs, Canucks.

Your smack talk has been fucking terrible though, tbh. I don't post much outside of some games and I'm often busy in evenings sadly. But yeah, Meta and I are pretty tame. Maybe if Kinghenrik30 came back, you could probably get to him. Not sure how Redrum feels about the Devils and their fans. Maybe he'll care? I don't really go back pages to look up responses either so I really won't give you any enjoyment =/

Welcome aboard!

Next season we can treat him like we did Kevin Hayes. Win the Cup and open at raise the banner against the Rags.

Yes I know we didnt draft Vesey but still.

Nashville winning the cup confirmed.

Stasis

hey real talk here some babies are ugly as hell and we shouldn't feel bad for saying it

Yep, some really fucking are. I've seen gorgeous couples end up with horrifying turds and average people churn out godlings.

We're gearing up to have a kid. Once I finish our new house's basement and yard (ugh), so I'll see how that goes! Haha.

Belmont, you ever finish your yard? I remember us being partners in suck.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers lineup tomorrow at MSG West:

Kreider-Zibanejad-Miller
Vesey-McRae-Jensen
Grabner-Gerbe-Fast
Gropp-Lapierre-Brown

Skjei-Clendening
Bodie-Girardi
Gilmour-Paliotta

Raanta
Hellberg

A real who's who of "who?"

Stasis

Hell yeah I did! Humidity broke for a few days and all of a sudden I could work like stink.

https://twitter.com/willynaylor/status/769618226229702656

There she is all finished up.

Lookin' good man! I love the ever-present wheelbarrow when doing yard work. Mine is basically décor at this point, and I've had to change the fucking handles on it twice due to overloading, lol.

I'm still not done at all. Need to let the crushed/powdered rock bed set, so probably all Winter at this point with snow weight etc. Then we're laying down slate slabs, and then we need to either build a pergola or buy one like yours. I'm pretty sure we'll just buy one at that point. I'm not spending another entire Summer doing this shit on and off.

edit: I'm stalking your Twitter now. "My erection is coming along swimmingly" made me giggle like the immature fuck I am. Hahaha.

Rangers lineup tomorrow at MSG West:

Kreider-Zibanejad-Miller
Vesey-McRae-Jensen
Grabner-Gerbe-Fast
Gropp-Lapierre-Brown

Skjei-Clendening
Bodie-Girardi
Gilmour-Paliotta

Raanta
Hellberg

A real who's who of "who?"

My "Who?!" is McRae. My "Why?!" is Lapierre, again. We're fucked, aren't we? Especially since he's been playing pretty well. Glass - Lapierre - X better not be a thing.

Gropp getting a small chance to show something. Hasn't impressed at all apparently.

Curious to see how Miller does with Kreids and Zib, if it's like with Buch. Also curious to see Paliotta.

Stasis

Damnit Belmont, now I want some of that Refined Fool. Looking at their site there are like 6 I wanna try.

I sent them an email to see where I could get some or if they'd ship to QC.

Marvie_3

Banned
hey real talk here some babies are ugly as hell and we shouldn't feel bad for saying it
Babies and small kids are awful. Theyre made even worse by parents who let them act like little shits and dont do anything about it. If youre at home, i dont care. If youre in public then shut your fuckin kids up and put them on leashes.

Schwartz is out 4 weeks with an elbow injury.

Fiddlesticks.
Hitchcock probably thought it was a chicken wing and tore into it.

Top Bottom