• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Just got Forza Horizon 3 for $20

L6VtLep.gif

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
That thing still going? Didn't watch after the only team worth watching was eliminated... Hmmn, Canada didn't watch the best team in the tourney it seems.

Oh and Smashville people, what the fuck should I do downtown around the arena before a game?

Can't help you there unfortunately, I only go into Nashville once in a blue moon and it's almost always doing important stuff. I might try to go to some games this season if my funds hold up.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
his death lead to a chain of event that gave us the pick that gave us SERGACHEV BABY #1 DMAN IN THE LEAGUE
I was actually just reading something on him :lol

My hype levels for him are starting to get out of control, the more I read on him, the more likely it seems he might make the team this year.

imBask

Banned
I was actually just reading something on him :lol

My hype levels for him are starting to get out of control, the more I read on him, the more likely it seems he might make the team this year.

if he can be 70% of what Markov has been, i'll be so happy

calder

The young guys on the Jets have looked crazy good tonight. Morrissey, Connor... Armia and Laine have looked great together. Yikes

Have to keep reminding myself it's against a shitty version of the shitty oilers but still

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone watch Luke Cage yet? Any good?

I hated Jessica Jones and couldn't finish it, so I'm not sure how much Cage is suppose to take from that.

2 Eps in Luke Cage is pretty legit. Kind of jarring how Black it is compared to other Marvel stuff when they drop references. Also Remy is really good as a villain so far.

iLLmAtlc

Can't believe I fell for the wolf tickets again. I still had hope because even though they weren't hitting I thought that would turn around eventually. But then you had Osuna and Grilli blowing saves all of a sudden and now they're back to being error machines. Seems like the whole thing is snowballing out of control and this past week has been very tough to watch.

zroid

Banned
Can't believe I fell for the wolf tickets again. I still had hope because even though they weren't hitting I thought that would turn around eventually. But then you had Osuna and Grilli blowing saves all of a sudden and now they're back to being error machines. Seems like the whole thing is snowballing out of control and this past week has been very tough to watch.

even when they are hitting, like today, they often can't get a hit with risp, and are hitting balls hard right at fielders

basically everything is conspiring against them simultaneously, and they aren't helping themselves with the defence either

Yawnier

Banned
This Blue Jays collapse and the fans reactions to what has happened to the jays in the last month or so reminds me somewhat of the Leafs collapse in 2013-2014 (aka the Nylander year)

It's been a weird year. They never had a really sustained period where they looked as good as we expected them to. The hitting all year has been all over the place. And obviously some of the 'safe' arms in the BP regressed badly.

zroid

Banned
It's been a weird year. They never had a really sustained period where they looked as good as we expected them to. The hitting all year has been all over the place. And obviously some of the 'safe' arms in the BP regressed badly.

Well, it kind of feels that way, but there was like a 1.5-2 month stretch where they had the best record in the AL

they really were positioned well to win the division until september happened. i think they have the fewest runs allowed in the AL which is impressive any way you look at it, especially considering what was expected of the pitching before the season started.

the team is good, and talented, it's just falling apart at the wrong time, due to a combination of injuries and bad luck and lack of execution

Stasis

So I decided to make it an egg drop. I'm very happy with the result. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Most relevant/interesting thing you've posted to date! I'm intrigued. Will try it. How'd it turn out? But still fuck you.

Can anyone translate this for me?

Sa mort a créé une chaîne d'événements nous menant à obtenir le choix de ronde qui nous a permis d'obtenir SERGACHEV BÉBÉ #1 DÉFENSEUR DANS LA LIGUE

Happy to help. In other news I won't be able to watch our preseason game against the... shit, I know it's a team in our division. Isles? Pens? Flyers? The name escapes me. I think the jerseys are red. Canes! Whatever it is, Meta pls keep me up to date. <3

Top Bottom