• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Chris R

Canadian TV ratings

That thing still going? Didn't watch after the only team worth watching was eliminated... Hmmn, Canada didn't watch the best team in the tourney it seems.

Oh and Smashville people, what the fuck should I do downtown around the arena before a game?

Heretic

A friend was looking for San Jose Sharks tickets, ran across this and forwarded to me:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_9TFfz71yhveE5qdGU2Q1JxMHQ4b3lYd3IwMWRiRElHakRB

That's a picture of my girlfriend and I at a playoff game last season posted on the ticket site! I don't remember anyone taking our picture but its so very random that they chose a picture of just us two. We're such diehard Sharks fan that it kind of made our day.

Awesome! When Bryz came back to the Ducks, my girlfriend and I were also in one of the pictures on the Ducks' site.

imBask

Banned
Babies and small kids are awful. Theyre made even worse by parents who let them act like little shits and dont do anything about it. If youre at home, i dont care. If youre in public then shut your fuckin kids up and put them on leashes.

Hitchcock probably thought it was a chicken wing and tore into it.

Kids are the bane of my existence and i'm glad you feel the same way, birthday boy

Stasis

Refined fool is great! If you don't have any luck we can probably work something out!

Awesome, I'll let you know. If I can find them in like Ottawa or something worst case I'll just drive down there with the gf for lunch and some shopping, hit up the LCBO, pick up some beers, and head home. We do that occasionally.

I can do it for US stuff in like Plattsburgh etc. but I have to go in with my Canadian passport and come back in with my US passport, otherwise it's 48h over there to bring back booze, or tons of crazy duty fees and taxes. It's an iffy trick I've used. That's why I'm hoping to find great beers closer to here. We have some decent stuff in Montreal and area now. It's picking up, but it's not nearly on the same level.

The stuff I got last trip down to see my mom in Philly, and Jhonny's recommendations... mmmm. I don't visit NYC as much I used to sadly, just the occasional family affair or sometimes for Xmas =/ Most of my family is in NJ and PA anyway.

Kids are the bane of my existence and i'm glad you feel the same way, birthday boy

I used to feel that way. Sometimes still do. Depends on the kids. We have close friends with really awesome kids that changed the perspective, and as we get older... well, it's that time soon. Not an obligation or anything, but we both want to. Just one. I'll even let him/her choose their own hockey team to cheer for. I'm guessing it will be the Habs given constant bombardment they'll face here, lol.

Canadian TV ratings

Ctom5EoW8AAZR5d.jpg

Do you have numbers for last Olympics?

Stasis

So excited for Luke Cage. I'm gonna binge that so hard if I can find some time this weekend. I'm off all day Monday. Haven't had a full day to myself in so long. Can't wait!

geeko

Awesome! When Bryz came back to the Ducks, my girlfriend and I were also in one of the pictures on the Ducks' site.

That's awesome! Kind of makes you feel connected to the team, even though I know it's just coincidental. It's the simple things sometimes.

Hey sorry about my bad smack. I tried too hard. Just glad to find a lil place where I can bitch about my team. To the Ranger fan with the cat, you're team is gonna be good this year. Friday night let's get a party goin! I'm already cooking chicken soup! What soup you guys cooking?!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
what the hell was that leafs

edit: bozak was like completely shook that marner gave him all the time and space in the middle of the slot with a clear lane and did nothing with it

i expect to see this a lot

I've literally never even heard of this goalie Buffalo has in net now. Apparently he's signed to an AHL contract by Rochester? So probably an ECHL scrub.

Top Bottom