• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

the team is good, and talented, it's just falling apart at the wrong time, due to a combination of injuries and bad luck and lack of execution

listening to more baseball talk on the radio this year made me realize how much we really try to find other explanations for these three factors

Solo

Lol Jays.

Although that's a painful lol since I have a hotel booked and tickets purchased for Game 3 of the ALDS next Sunday in Toronto that I'm never going to get to go see because the Jays are done. Even if they win these 2 last games Detroit will likely beat up on Atlanta and pass them.

Yet another Toronto sports drive for 1st loser position.

EDIT: got my facts wrong. Jays still control their destiny if they win these last 2 games, but I can't say I have any confidence in that happening. David Price will beat them on Sunday in a final piece of cosmic fuckery.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone watch Luke Cage yet? Any good?

I hated Jessica Jones and couldn't finish it, so I'm not sure how much Cage is suppose to take from that.
I liked the first episode, though it's a bit slow.

I also liked Jessica Jones better than Daredevil so my opinion on Luke Cage might not mean much to you.

Yawnier

Banned
Dzierkals wants a NHL contract :eek:

352b90a9cb707fca4d493cb845851a5d.gif

d9380081c37ddaa8ba0d0b7b9ec3671d.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I've watched the Jays all year and it has been incredibly frustrating at times. The number of stranded runners has been ridiculous.

Quick

Banned
Anyone watch Luke Cage yet? Any good?

I hated Jessica Jones and couldn't finish it, so I'm not sure how much Cage is suppose to take from that.

Finished the first episode last night. Slow start, but I liked the payoff in the end for waiting.

If anything, watch it for Simone Missick. Thank me later.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I liked Jessica Jones, but I do definitely question some decisions in the story and how things were laid out as it went on.

Yeah, I don't agree with some of the choices they made but I really liked JJ overall. Definitely feel like I'm in the minority on this, especially on GAF.

ShaneB

This Ryder Cup has been incredible so far

the shots these guys are making 😱

Only saw a bit earlier since I'm travelling. Maybe I can find a tv here in the airport showing it... And I did.

Will be fun watching tomorrow if it's still close.

PillarEN

I'd narc against Perry (scumbag), Getzlaf (bald head), Pronger (cheap shot artist) liking Ducks fans. But it's hard to to narc on The Cure fans. They're one of the best bands ever and I finally get to see them this month.

Never mock Anaheim. The OC is serious business and they overwhelm you with gifs and carne asada fries.

DUCKS-AGE FLY TOGETHER

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

This is "sports journalist tweeting their beige personal lives" levels of banter. You sound like you're writing a company-wide email.

I do not understand the Harambe thing.

You don't need to worry about it. It peaked back in June and anyone who still earnestly posts Harambe memes is just dryhumping a dead horse. Or gorilla as it were.

Top Bottom