• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

:| :| :| :| :|

tumblr_oeef42yzUz1qzm7xgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oef9vbSPum1uv3y5lo1_500.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lehkonen could have 3-4 goals in the preseason, he has a bit of Gallagher in him when it comes to crash the net.

Could've been worse with a Marilyn Monroe quote.

I'm jealous, insecure, a complete sociopath, I rob grandmas for crack money, and cheat, and lie, and steal, and I'm a complete and utter fuckwit to everyone I meet, and I have co-dependancy issues and am a complete and utter vapid parasite. But if you can't handle me at my crack-riddled, clawing the carpet trying to find 10c for noodles, Republican-voting worst then you don't deserve me at my best*.

*when I'm not a cunt for 10 seconds

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can always count on you to give me the most detailed constructive argument whenever you disagree.
You're thinking betting on a goalie who's maxed out at 54 games in a season playing behind one of the best teams in the league and one of the best coaches in the league, plus the addition of some teenagers and a Russian defensemen who's looked good playing against teams B squads is going to be enough to take the team from 30th to a a playoff spot? Sure. They'll definitely be an improvement, but that's such a giant leap. Not to mention pretty much every Eastern team that will be in a playoff spot has gotten better over the off season.

imBask

Banned
You're thinking betting on a goalie who's maxed out at 54 games in a season playing behind one of the best teams in the league and one of the best coaches in the league, plus the addition of some teenagers and a Russian defensemen who's looked good playing against teams B squads is going to be enough to take the team from 30th to a a playoff spot? Sure. They'll definitely be an improvement, but that's such a giant leap. Not to mention pretty much every Eastern team that will be in a playoff spot has gotten better over the off season.

yeah but Marincin though

Zaitsev looks good. So do the kids. Rielly has continued his really strong play from the World Cup.

Nice seeing Matthews playing good defence.

Top Bottom