• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't wait for the intermission report where sportsnet does a stool analysis for Matthews from this morning

Can't wait for the intermission report where sportsnet does a stool analysis for Matthews from this morning

500full.jpg

The AL East is the toughest division in baseball. There are 3-4 teams that are good enough to lead a division. Nothing wrong with celebrating a wild card spot.

I guess people who don't like celebrating an MLB wildcard spot must hate watching the NFL playoffs, every soccer tournament, Olympic team sports etc.

Leafs should be doing better against the Habs' B team on the scoreboard.

I don't like seeing Marner wearing 16. It's such a pedestrian number.

Yeah, Eric Staal looks rejuvenated. Goal and an assist so far and looks good.

Preseason, blah blah blah, but between how he looks so far, the reports out of training camp, that he won almost all the fitness tests in camp, and people saying how committed he is now, he's looking good.

PillarEN

Yeah, Eric Staal looks rejuvenated. Goal and an assist so far and looks good.

Preseason, blah blah blah, but between how he looks so far, the reports out of training camp, that he won almost all the fitness tests in camp, and people saying how committed he is now, he's looking good.

Vanek will rebound, Staal will descend into third line status.
I'm just fooling. I ignore pre-season hockey and anything that happens in it other than injuries

sounds like we're playing like ass, only catching a stream now.

whatever ZAITSEVVVVVVV

i feel bad for Condon since he was burdened with being compared to Jesus Price in his rookie season. Waaaaay too much to expect and he was even pretty good until about the Winter Classic :'(

Top Bottom