• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers lineup tomorrow in Philly:

Vesey-Stepan-Nash
Pirri-Hayes-Buchnevich
Miller-Hrivik-Kovacs
Glass-Lapierre-Stromwall

McDonagh-Clendening
Graves-McIlrath
Summers-Holden

Lundqvist
Skapski

The Tanner Glass-Maxim Lapierre dream!

zroid

Banned
Seems like there are a lot more RFA holdouts this year than usual

or maybe I'm just forgetting the ones from previous years

No need to.

360 uses friend requests, while Xbox One uses following. It's a really strange system chance.

He can choose to follow you from his X1, but the only way to actually be "friends" with you is by going on the Xbox website and looking at his requests. It is a really, really dumb problem.

That's fucking dumb and needs to fixed

Line_HTX

Oh hello there, October thread. Time for a brand new season of random watching on NBCSN and hoping that the Kings show up on that channel.

As the only female of Leafs Gaf, Nylander is okay. Not hot, but not ugly. He falls in between. Then again, blondes have never been my thing. *shrugs*

Confirmed by shadowkat, Nylander looks like doo-doo.

=D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I have a feeling they are trying to trade him

That or just making him sweat since he has no flexibility... No offer sheets risk

I want the Rangers to go get him so we can run a line of Gaudreau-Gerbe-Zuccarello. We could call them the Lollipop Guild.

Stasis

Rangers lineup tomorrow in Philly:

Vesey-Stepan-Nash
Pirri-Hayes-Buchnevich
Miller-Hrivik-Kovacs
Glass-Lapierre-Stromwall

McDonagh-Clendening
Graves-McIlrath
Summers-Holden

Lundqvist
Skapski

The Tanner Glass-Maxim Lapierre dream!

Mmmmm. Glass and Lapierre. Exciting! Fucking Av favorites.

I like the top two D pairs. Wanna see how that plays out, and then maybe switch Clendening with McIlrath.

Vesey with Step and Nash is an interesting look. So is Hayes with Pirri and Buch. Splitting Kovacs and Stromwall *gasp*. So far the most fun by far has been the 5 man unit of Kreider, Zibanejad, Buchnevich, Pirri and Clendening. Or any combo involving most of them.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Either Lapierre is an absolute lock to make this team or AV is making sure he gets tons of play time so other teams can see him so he can get a contract elsewhere. I can't think of any other reason why he would be playing in every single preseason game.

eyeless

tonight's the night
like betty wright and i'm chillin

i have waited so long to see matthews in game wearing that jersey

it's glorious

John Vanbiesbrouck wore that number. He was a cool cat.
john-vanbiesbrouck-weird-hockey-injuries.jpg

Devils legend Vanbiesbrouck?! that's a name I haven't heard in a long time

I will fite you

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sergachev playing on the left side with Petry is interesting because he usually plays the RD and if he's going to land a spot on the team it would have to be LD most likely.

Top Bottom