• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Expecting Carr to stay up for the season, he was one of the few bright spots from last season.

imBask

Banned
remember last season when Carr came up, scored a bunch of goals in 3 games, and inexplicably got sent down right after?

calder

Watched that 3 on 3 and my only thought is that Hudon is goddamn awful and murdered the Habs chances at a goal dead at least 2-3 times

Watched that 3 on 3 and my only thought is that Hudon is goddamn awful and murdered the Habs chances at a goal dead at least 2-3 times

giphy.gif

Calder knows. Thank you sir. I thought he was going to be a 2nd line guy last year. NOPE.

Just trade him

Yawnier

Banned
I remember Hudon looking good in the rookie tournament a year or two ago and the comparisons made between him and Connor Brown (both are forward late round picks from 2012)

What happened to him?

Morin is still up. I would be super surprised if he actually makes the team. Would be crazy if he made it over Provolone but that would just be silly

iLLmAtlc

I think people complaining about celebrating a wild card game have short memories. Jays waited 20+ years before they could play in any elimination game, those are to be cherished!

That 3-on-3, and Marner's play. I think I need new pants. It was amazing (outside of the poor d-play by Zaitsev and the one miscue).

Now, let's go Sharks. Beat those fucking Canucks.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I remember Hudon looking good in the rookie tournament a year or two ago and the comparisons made between him and Connor Brown (both are forward late round picks from 2012)

What happened to him?

Looks like he wants to be a career AHLer. Kid had such a good head for the game, but hasn't improved in any aspect since he was drafted it looks like.

What happened to him?

No idea maybe he just stopped giving a fuck. But his Offensive and Defensive Awareness is crap. I wouldn't be surprised if we trade him over the season

If he wants to be a career AHLer that's fine with me. Dumont was the same and he's had a good AHL career

zroid

Banned
I think people complaining about celebrating a wild card game have short memories. Jays waited 20+ years before they could play in any elimination game, those are to be cherished!

last year people complained when they rested players for a day after celebrating clinching the division

canadians think every sport should be exactly the same as hockey

It's worse than that. Dudes were not just calling for Gibby's head, they wanted the franchise to go into rebuild mode.

I remember 2008-2014. Those aren't seasons any Jays fan should want to relive.

I'm still new to baseball, having bandwagoned on last year with the Jays. I guess the idea of a one game playoff makes me uneasy. Which I guess is similar to a game 7! But given the amount of teams who make it into the playoffs even doing that is an achievement. Unlike hockey where over half the league can make it in lol

trifelife

It's worse than that. Dudes were not just calling for Gibby's head, they wanted the franchise to go into rebuild mode.

I remember 2008-2014. Those aren't seasons any Jays fan should want to relive.

Immediately after Delgado was gone shit got incredibly bleak. 2005 features a rotation of Halladay, Josh Towers, Ted Lilly, Dave Bush and Gustavo "Smells like Victory" Chacin. 🤢 I think I still have PTSD.

Top Bottom