• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

loool wtf.

This is way too much effort just to gain extra kitchen counter space. Way too much.

Could've just gotten a microwave hood exhaust fan (unless this isn't viable to the structure of the house).

And the hole they cut in the wall was too big for the microwave. Then they moved an outlet..in the pantry.

I can't.

Edit and they couldn't even flush the outlet to the wall...WHY

Cake Boss

Banned
2b06349c2e.jpg

Quick

Banned
And the hole they cut in the wall was too big for the microwave. Then they moved an outlet..in the pantry.

I can't.

Edit and they couldn't even flush the outlet to the wall...WHY

That's just asking for an electrical fire.

Sorry for spamming but how do I explain this to people...

What possesses people to do this. This is literally the community built house from the Simpsons.

Is this a new home, Dubbed?

Silexx

Sorry for spamming but how do I explain this to people...

What possesses people to do this. This is literally the community built house from the Simpsons.

That's definitely a renovated bathroom. My en suite bathroom also has the toilet next to the tub/shower, but it's one of those plastic tubs and it's separated by a shower curtain, at least.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
to guys who need context

this year is the last year of the coyotes lease

they need a new arena or a new lease to play in arizona. They are no longer arena managers. City of Glendale is no longer going to provide payments.

anthony leblanc promised an arena announcement and right now the arena announcement is 2 weeks overdue.

That's just asking for an electrical fire.

Is this a new home, Dubbed?

Yes and no. Since I'm way out in the country there is no permit filing for me to go off of for renovations. The community is mid 90s and if I had to guess it was a single story house that was demo'd and made into a new house. TI think they kept some of the old slab and added a bunch more to make an 1800 sq ft 2 floors and basement (with no house access (why?!!). Judging the condition I'd say the current is about 10 years old.

There is so much that is so wrong here tho. They carved a hole in basement slab for a window AC unit (??!!!!). The biggest red flag is they actually used good materials like stone tile on the main floor that resembles a topographical map of Asia, modern windows which none match, a deck with composite decking but not leveled.... There was so much effort put into half-assing this house it is amazing.

Yes and no. Since I'm way out in the country there is no permit filing for me to go off of for renovations. The community is mid 90s and if I had to guess it was a single story house that was demo'd and made into a new house. TI think they kept some of the old slab and added a bunch more to make an 1800 sq ft 2 floors and basement (with no house access (why?!!). Judging the condition I'd say the current is about 10 years old.

There is so much that is so wrong here tho. They carved a hole in basement slab for a window AC unit (??!!!!). The biggest red flag is they actually used good materials like stone tile on the main floor that resembles a topographical map of Asia, modern windows which none match, a deck with composite decking but not leveled.... There was so much effort put into half-assing this house it is amazing.

how many gators have you seen today? or pythons? cuz Florida right?

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
to guys who need context

this year is the last year of the coyotes lease

they need a new arena or a new lease to play in arizona. They are no longer arena managers. City of Glendale is no longer going to provide payments.

anthony leblanc promised an arena announcement and right now the arena announcement is 2 weeks overdue.

Ah, so they're on the clock for either the lease or a new arena.

A little off-topic but related: the Diamondbacks have been requesting upgrades to their ballpark, and threatened to bail out of the area if Maricopa County didn't compile to their demands. And, well, Maricopa County told them recently to piss off (the article is from August, but the issue is still ongoing). While I doubt the issue may affect the Coyotes for the time being, it doesn't really give them a give outlook of staying in the market if the D-Backs actually follow up on their threat (unlikely as it is).

Just saw CoD4 Remastered is tied with the new CoD, which is a shame. Those games have been poorly balanced since MW1 (Black Ops 1 was okay). When you have things like loadouts and killstreaks you can only take things so far before they turn into cluster fucks like MW2 was. CoD4 took it as far as it can go really. It'll probably eventually be sold separately though.

Also that guy from Degrassi:

zroid

Banned
Wow, Cody Hodgson will no longer play, it seems. He is taking on an instructional role with the Predators' youth development program.

Holiday

Banned
Two thankful things: Rattie survived Hjalmarsson's attempt to concuss him the other night, and Steen is cleared for contact.

Top Bottom