• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly, how is it even fair that the NHL is allowing the Toronto Maple Leafs to have both Mitch Marner, and Auston Matthews?

imBask

Banned
I know rite, the next Crosby n Malkin!!

LOL what a poor comparison, those 2 combined aren't even as good as Marner. Marner is so good, the league refused to let him play in the NHL last year, that's the only reason this generational talent stayed in the OHL

LOL what a poor comparison, those 2 combined aren't even as good as Marner. Marner is so good, the league refused to let him play in the NHL last year, that's the only reason this generational talent stayed in the OHL

The Knights tried to draft Marner when he was 6 years old but the OHL blocked it.

Quick

Banned
And always a Ducks fan.

Ducks fly together motherfuckers!

The Mighty Ducks movies were really what got me into hockey.

Mike Modano and the North Stars were one of the first players and teams I knew about (Wayne Gretzky/Oilers and Kings aside) because of the first movie.

When I saw the third movie, I was locked in with the Ducks. I think it helped a lot that Paul Kariya was on the team. It was cool to see an Asian guy have such a prominent role on the team.

I finally own a Mighty Ducks jersey (home) after buying it last year. I've always wanted one, but never got around to it. I want to get it customized to have Kariya on it.

We need to pray on this:

Dear sweet chocolate covered crème brûlée honey glazed baby Jesus,

Please grant us strength to cleanse our minds and spirits of the drawn Satan. Let Cake Boss find the straight path of making genital references with people's names. Let Soc remember all of our posts. Bless Quick's Photoshops. Find sexy men Gifs for Kat. Unclog Creeper's toilet. Bless Red and Solo and Imbask with Salt. Cure Smelly's racisim, if not deport him. Find more Sunny Gifs for Johnny. Make a new Zune for Heritc. Find more stats for Zroid. And wish Marvie a happy birthday.

In the name of the Shuey, the son, and the DALÉ LLAMA
Amen.

Quick

Banned
We need to pray on this:

Please grant us strength to cleanse our minds and spirits of the drawn Satan. Let Cake Boss find the straight path of making genital references with people's names. Let Soc remember all of our posts. Bless Quick's Photoshops. Find sexy men Gifs for Kat. Unclog Creeper's toilet. Bless Red and Solo and Imbask with Salt. Cure Smelly's racisim, if not deport him. Find more Sunny Gifs for Johnny. Make a new Zune for Heritc. Find more stats for Zroid. And wish Marvie a happy birthday.

Amen.

tumblr_o9epuczuaa1s3y9slo1_500.gif

BLESS.

Cake Boss

Banned
We need to pray on this:

Amen.

Lol

imBask

Banned
So I found out why my movies wouldn't play on PS4. Using a USB Drive, they need to be in a folder, they won't show up if they're at the root of the drive

this is beyond stupid

zroid

Banned
I don't know how it is on PS4, but on PS3 you can press the triangle button and select "display all" or something like that, and then it will show you the root directory

Quick

Banned
So I found out why my movies wouldn't play on PS4. Using a USB Drive, they need to be in a folder, they won't show up if they're at the root of the drive

this is beyond stupid

I knew about having folder trees in my flash drive if I want them to work on my PS4, but it's something I've forgotten a couple of times.

I installed a new hard drive on my PS4 and spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out why the file in the USB wasn't being detected until I realized the folders thing afterwards. Really annoying shit.

Marvie_3

Banned
The Mighty Ducks movies were really what got me into hockey.

Mike Modano and the North Stars were one of the first players and teams I knew about (Wayne Gretzky/Oilers and Kings aside) because of the first movie.

When I saw the third movie, I was locked in with the Ducks. I think it helped a lot that Paul Kariya was on the team. It was cool to see an Asian guy have such a prominent role on the team.

I finally own a Mighty Ducks jersey (home) after buying it last year. I've always wanted one, but never got around to it. I want to get it customized to have Kariya on it.
I gave mine to dstrdl :D

Heretic

We need to pray on this:

Amen.

Bless this man!!!

We need to pray on this:

Amen.

Papa Bless.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
We need to pray on this:

Amen.

haha, awesome

Top Bottom