• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

imBask

Banned
*Takes a huge drag of American Privilege, holds it in for a full minute*

d51641f9-db93-4c58-bb1c-5a76dc4c41eb_400_200.jpg

you really want to go down that road?

prime is amazing, though amazon shipping is going down hill fast. Delivering shit in the product box with the shipping label just slapped on there is fucked

imBask

Banned
When Trump annexes Canada, will he put Mr. Wonderful in charge?

O'Leary is going to be the next Prime Minister, you do know that right?

Like, I would put money on that statement, I have 0 doubt in my mind that the conservative will carry him even harder than they carried Harper

O'Leary is going to be the next Prime Minister, you do know that right?

Like, I would put money on that statement, I have 0 doubt in my mind that the conservative will carry him even harder than they carried Harper

So Emperor Trump and King O'Leary will have a new reality show based on them running the country and public executions right?

Calamari41

41 > 38
I defy anyone here to name one reason - just one reason - that a Triumvirate of Kevin O'Leary, Donald Trump, and Carlos Slim would be anything but an unmitigated success for the North American Empire.

zroid

Banned
It was crazy when the Bolts put Barberio on waivers, and it's even crazier the Habs are doing it now because he actually had a good season last year

Boy I'd love if Lou flexed that waiver priority muscle and swapped Polak or Hunwick for him

Called a different store and got somebody who actually was super helpful. Traded in my old 360, PS3 and PS4 for the slim with Uncharted 4 basically straight up. I'm happy anyways.

Man this thing is teeny.

Eric Engels – Verified account ‏@EricEngels

From what I've heard, there are a couple of Western teams kicking the tires on Condon. Trade is a possibility.

Condon to Dallas?

Just give us some picks or Nukes Contract

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It was crazy when the Bolts put Barberio on waivers, and it's even crazier the Habs are doing it now because he actually had a good season last year

Boy I'd love if Lou flexed that waiver priority muscle and swapped Polak or Hunwick for him
He was great last year in that 5-6 position, but he hasn't stood out at all this preseason. We have a log jam on D and everyone with a one way contract and he's been outplayed by Redmon and Pateryn.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Oh snap the police is here and Cake Boss is in trouble

HIDE THE COCAINE

Well, I just decided to finally jump in this morning to see if there was any side talk about the Toronto shenanigans from last night and that was the first post I saw at the top of the page.

Plus I wanted to ask why you all didn't want to start in OT the first few weeks of the season like the CFB and NFL threads.

Quick

Banned
Amazon Prime got a bit better now with discounts on new games and same-day shipping (Toronto and Vancouver only though).

Still a ways to go before it ends up being really worth the $80. I'm paying $40 for it right now, so it's alright by my standards.

I'm curious as to what issues Amazon is having in bringing Video into Canada. It took Netflix ages to come here, to be fair.

prime is amazing, though amazon shipping is going down hill fast. Delivering shit in the product box with the shipping label just slapped on there is fucked

Works out okay for me. Simple box, shipping label, what else do I need?

It's not like I used to get it any fancier or something. Anything that's fragile is adequately protected, delivery is as expected as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Beaulieu practicing with Weber and Sergachev with Emelin for tomorrows game. They said Sergachev would play the remaining games, so they want to see what he has, but with Redmond & Pateryn both on one way deals, it seems like Sergachev will be back in junior. Being able to move Emelin would help so much.

tumblr_mm29yjnzeW1sp2homo1_400.gif

Also whoa, I didn't know that Barberio's groovy stats were that good.
He's been completely invisible this preseason, not sure what's up with him.

Quick

Banned
Well, I just decided to finally jump in this morning to see if there was any side talk about the Toronto shenanigans from last night and that was the first post I saw at the top of the page.

Plus I wanted to ask why you all didn't want to start in OT the first few weeks of the season like the CFB and NFL threads.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if I should put it in OT and OT Community. I figured if the NFL had theirs on OT for Week 1 (I think), it's not a guarantee that this thread wouldn't immediately get shoved to OT Community.

Maybe I'll (or someone who decides to make it) put November's thread in OT, since that's when the NHL has their schedule in full-swing. Season's a week late because of the World Cup, so we're still in pre-season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Waivers: NICKLAS JENSEN
NYR
MAREK HRIVIK
NYR
MARK BARBERIO
MTL
TRAVIS MORIN
DAL
TYLER GRAOVAC
MIN
KENNETH AGOSTINO
STL
JOE CANNATA
WSH
BRENDAN WOODS
CAR
MATT TENNYSON
CAR
BRODY SUTTER
CAR
KEEGAN LOWE
CAR
MICHAEL LEIGHTON
CAR
CHARLES ROBINSON
OTT
MICHAEL BLUNDEN
OTT
MICHAEL KOSTKA
OTT
JAKUB KINDL
FLA
RETO BERRA
FLA
LOGAN SHAW
FLA

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yeah, I wasn't sure if I should put it in OT and OT Community. I figured if the NFL had theirs on OT for Week 1 (I think), it's not a guarantee that this thread wouldn't immediately get shoved to OT Community.

Maybe I'll (or someone who decides to make it) put November's thread in OT, since that's when the NHL has their schedule in full-swing. Season's a week late because of the World Cup, so we're still in pre-season.

I can check with the other mods, but both the NFL and CFB threads were in OT for the first 3 weeks of the regular season in order to try and get new blood into those communities. NBA-GAF is considering doing the same.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I think we thought it would be automatically moved to community.

I love everyone here we all love eachothers right guys? RIGHT?

Completely salt free.

imBask

Banned
I wouldn't mind having more people here, we're missing fans for a bunch of teams... can we target people outside of Toronto though?

Top Bottom