• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

For every mod you see actively post, there's likely 2-4 lurking!

3aP4C.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mirtle said:
The Leafs could steal McDavid's title if they name Matthews or Marner captain in the next few months.

Literally everything has to be about the Leafs.

Xia, you're only here because you know the inevitable will happen: MadBum will shit the bed. So now you are taking your reign of terror into NHL-GAF!

Such a stupid tweet considering that has literally 0% chance of happening. Some Toronto media need to think before they hit send.

The problem with Twitter is that every tweet exists in a vacuum. Mirtle is not seriously suggesting the Leafs do that. It's a joke, which would be more obvious if you were more familiar with the writer. I'm not saying that your fault, it just is what it is.

The problem with Twitter is that every tweet exists in a vacuum. Mirtle is not seriously suggesting the Leafs do that. It's a joke, which would be more obvious if you were more familiar with the writer. I'm not saying that your fault, it just is what it is.

True, and I know that Mirtle is prone to joking around on Twitter, but when I see this I do understand why hockey fans get annoyed with Toronto media.

There was a guy on campus today with a machete that they shot and killed. Then someone screamed active shooter in one of the buildings so the cops came in with rifles and yelled for everyone to leave. It was a false report, people are jerks.

There was a guy on campus today with a machete that they shot and killed. Then someone screamed active shooter in one of the buildings so the cops came in with rifles and yelled for everyone to leave. It was a false report, people are jerks.

I just assumed that everyone was chill in Boulder cuz everyone is weed this and weed taht

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wait, what? This was on your campus? Wtf?

Socreges

Banned
You speak of it as if someone cut in front of you in the cafeteria line.

Top Bottom