• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
173be2d4e0684d2da5a10eedadff89ec.png

:lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Damn the mighty leafs were finally slaughtered, I had them down for 3 stanley cups for 3 years straight, but now I am just gonna put them for 2 years based on this pre season loss.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Damn the mighty leafs were finally slaughtered, I had them down for 3 stanley cups for 3 years straight, but now I am just gonna put them for 2 years based on this pre season loss.

3 years straight wasn't possible anyway since one of those belongs to Winnipeg in 2019.

Pikma

Banned
Man the ducks have been outplayed by every fucking team they've faced, and they've played against some really shitty teams

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Saw the highlights, the Lehknonen, Carr and AGally goals were all fucking ace. Legitimately excited for our top 6 this year, Radulov's pass to Lehkonen was a thing of beauty.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I was getting updates from my salty Baltimore friend throughout the baseball game last night.

Did one of you Canadians really throw a bottle at one of their outfielders?

That wall can't go up soon enough.

Man the ducks have been outplayed by every fucking team they've faced, and they've played against some really shitty teams

Eh. We cleaned up during the preseason last year, and then went on to immediately lose every regular season game for two or three months.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the last inning if the game because I was going to hockey. So I was listening on the radio which hasn't been working great and it started cutting out before Edwin's at bat. So annoyed and happy?

Going to be an awesome series.

Ovi could be 5th or 4th on that list by the end of the season.

Indeed, could be right near Lemieux and Yzerman by the end of his career.

Saw this pop up in my Facebook feed and figured it was random enough to share.

JTOcMrx.jpg

I actually don't. Listening to his weekly chats on TSN 1040 I found that Pierre does a very good job of putting across hockey when he isn't on the TV. He is a straight talker when it comes to prospects, and knows the subject. It's when he is on screen that the weirdness comes out.

calder

I was getting updates from my salty Baltimore friend throughout the baseball game last night.

Did one of you Canadians really throw a bottle at one of their outfielders?

That wall can't go up soon enough.

Some racist taunts too, because I guess idiots just can't sit through extra innings without getting absolutely shitfaced and extra dumb.

Feel free to have the wall completely surround Toronto or maybe all of southern Ontario, your call.

I just went into EB Games to ask about trading in my PS4 for a slim, and rather than look up the information for me the guy argued with me about whether I needed it. Fucking EB clerks.

I actually don't. Listening to his weekly chats on TSN 1040 I found that Pierre does a very good job of putting across hockey when he isn't on the TV. He is a straight talker when it comes to prospects, and knows the subject. It's when he is on screen that the weirdness comes out.

I agree. He's only weird when you can see him invading people's personal space. Aside from that he's not bad to listen to.

Right? I put up with it for about a minute, then left and sent an email to corporate. Fuck that guy.

I get the feeling from other stories about EB/GameStop clerks that oftentimes they are absolute pricks that think their job is safe so they act like sacks of shit.

It's why I only buy off digital or Amazon. If I buyba console I go to Best Buy

zroid

Banned
I just went into EB Games to ask about trading in my PS4 for a slim, and rather than look up the information for me the guy argued with me about whether I needed it. Fucking EB clerks.

that reminds me of the time I was buying an eShop card from Best Buy and the cashier started lecturing me about the foibles of Nintendo's digital platform

I couldn't get out of there fast enough

Calamari41

41 > 38
I haven't stepped into a physical store to buy a videogame related item in six years. Not sure why someone would put themselves through that.

because Amazon always fucks up if you don't have Prime and you never get your game when you want them

They better not fuck up my order for P5 or I am going to rage at them.

I could just go for the digital edition and be fine, but I knew my internet would be shite and that I don't want an hour and a half drive into Brandon just to pick up a game. So I decided to take a risk.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Every launch system I've ever bought has busted. I'm determined to get some money out of this thing this time. :(

Doesn't Amazon have a trade-in program? Honestly not sure, but if they do, even a smaller payout would probably be preferable to going into EB and being treated like a piece of shit by some 16 year old.

because Amazon always fucks up if you don't have Prime and you never get your game when you want them

So get Prime, friend. And digital codes are instant, I get them precisely when I want them!

imBask

Banned
Doesn't Amazon have a trade-in program? Honestly not sure, but if they do, even a smaller payout would probably be preferable to going into EB and being treated like a piece of shit by some 16 year old.

So get Prime, friend. And digital codes are instant, I get them precisely when I want them!

Prime was absolutely worthless in Canada until this week, now it's decent but still not anywhere close to what you guys have

Top Bottom