• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Foggy

I'm not going to wear any pants, I don't care where this thread is located. Manspreading is the standard here in BlueJacketsGAF and that will never change.

There can never be too many cats.

This is how I deal with the NHLgaf cat problem

sHqXVpw.gif

zroid

Banned
there someone was parked on the side of the road this morning playing Pokémon Go outside my house... and he was blocking half the driveway -___-

Quick

Banned
I can check with the other mods, but both the NFL and CFB threads were in OT for the first 3 weeks of the regular season in order to try and get new blood into those communities. NBA-GAF is considering doing the same.

Yeah, that would be cool, either this thread for three weeks or November's. New blood is always welcome, and I think the World Cup of Hockey thread had some new posters I haven't seen here yet.

As of now this is our lines:

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher

Lehkonen-Plekanec-Radulov

Carr-Desharnais-Shaw

Andrighetto/McCarron-Mitchell-Danault

Beaulieu-Weber

Markov-Petry

Sergachev-Emelin

Redmond-Pateryn

Price

Montoya

Condon

Flynn is injured and Byron is sick

I bet McCarron and Flynn gets sent down

Morin and Leier sent down.

3 cuts remaining. We still have Manning, AMac, VV, Read, Laughton, Weal, and Gordon and Lyubimov on the roster.

I think Provy is in for sure, and with those remaining names I think Konecny should be up no matter what.

Send Weal down, send Manning down, and send VV or Read down. we could send Laughton down too for all I care. I think he needs a lot of minutes and won't get it at the NHL

imBask

Banned
Art Ross - Matthews
Hart - Sergachev
Calder - Sergachev and Matthews tied
Maurice Richard - Sergachev
Norris - Sergachev
Vezina - Matthews
Lady Chandler Bing - Matthews

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Waivers were a big reason he was traded in the first place. Will be interesting to see if anyone claims him. Not like he's NHL-ready

At least you guys got that 6th...
Calculated risk that he can clear in the midst of training camp and the glut of other waivers. Going into the offseason it looked like he might have had a decent chance of making the team, but once we brought in all those other young forwards it became clear that wasn't happening. He didn't stand out too much in preseason, but he did alright for himself. He'll probably be on the short list of forwards to call up from Hartford, assuming he makes it there, along with Hrivik.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yeah, that would be cool, either this thread for three weeks or November's. New blood is always welcome, and I think the World Cup of Hockey thread had some new posters I haven't seen here yet.

I'll check with the other mods then. I'll move the thread over to OT early next week before the start of the regular season.

Top Bottom