• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If this was the regular season, I imagine that would have been challenged for interference (not that it would have mattered, it was a good goal). Eh, no matter. That's Hayes who blew his coverage on that goal. Can't be doing that, Kev.

I'm curious what AV took away from McIlrath's game tonight. I thought he was real good for the most part but made a few costly errors.

I thought Gerbe had his best game of preseason, and Kreider looks increasingly like a leader on the ice. Hopefully this Kreider sticks around all season instead of taking the frequent vacations he seems to go on.

Brady Skjei had another mixed night. Plenty good, plenty bad. I still feel like there's a good chance he misses the cut to start the season.

zroid

Banned
that asshole who threw whatever that was on the field should be banned for life from every sports venue in north america

imBask

Banned
raw

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
WTF, MSG had the Rangers commentary team doing tonight's game all along and is just using that commentary for Rangers in 60?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
p.s.

senators NHL team is struggling against half our team

edit: oh neat they announced the jays win at the leafs/sens game lol

zroid

Banned
fuck Buck Showalter

I hope the media crucifies him for his refusal to use his unhittable monster closer Zach Britton with the score tied

imBask

Banned
"we just need a sac fly here Edwin"
"you got it boss"

Therrien would actually bench you next game for pulling a homerun there

Cake Boss

Banned
p.s.

senators NHL team is struggling against half our team

edit: oh neat they announced the jays win at the leafs/sens game lol

Calm your shit my friend. It's a preseason game, I know these are your playoffs and all.

Yesterday's SNES AHL team was fucking up the Jets so put your crusty dick back in your pants.

Top Bottom