• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
Awesome day on the golf course. Most people too smart to not play in the heat, so it was practically empty.

British Open starts tomorrow!

4156f91be82048c18ba3309705866ca1.png

zroid

Banned
Holy shit, Jumanji is on TV tonight

I haven't seen that in like 20 years :lol

damn it's going to make me sad 'cause of Robin Williams :(

I'm going to take a trip to Quebec tomorrow with my family.I haven't been there since I was little. It's either Quebec City or Gaspe Bay. I haven't decided.

I hope no stupid trades happen when I'm away.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bergevin wtf are you doing
Seems pretty obvious. The worst part is the talent on this team can carry it to a conference finals and Bergevin will keep his job for a few more years unless Price destroys his knee again.

zroid

Banned
How did I not know about the board room footage of the Bruins FO deciding to trade Seguin?

this sounds like the greatest thing ever

That NES Mini Classic is a day 1 purchase for me. My oldest brother made out with all of our NES stuff, including the top loading console. :(

Cake Boss

Banned
You don't even need analytics to see who's the better dman now and in the future, you don't need analytics to see which contract is better long term, and you don't need fancy stats to see the better player is actually 4 years younger.

If it shows anything is that they decided to trade him no matter what and discarded any rational thought or facts when making the descion. They are basically the modern republican voter.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
As if this offseason wasn't bad enough, Holland just signed Luke Glendening to a 4-year contract extension.

Edit: Meh, $1.8 million a year ain't bad.

Top Bottom