• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I wouldn't mind living there...in the summer.

Then again, both Kelowna and Kamloops are pretty much holiday destinations for the Lower Mainland gangster contingent so eh

If you like hiking/fishing/camping it's a good place to live in the summer, it's just the city itself has nothing going on.

Winter time it's skiing/snowboarding at Sun Peaks or bust.

Brutal shit in France again. You'll probably want to avoid the GAF thread about the attack.

As usual, yet another fast moving event ruined by Gaffers need to proselytize the event as they see fit.

I honestly wish that the mods would crack down and make it so that the news threads are only about the news. Make a separate thread about debate.

Cake Boss

Banned
Shit is so fucked. Was planning to visit my cousins at France at the end of August now kinda questioning it.

Now I understand everyone's hate for OT, its basically worst than Gaming now, so many shit posts and shitty ass posters.

This planet is so fucked. RIP.

Here, have Overwatch Animal Crossing.

CnXCFUSUEAAYoBm.jpg

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
My hatred for Molson, Bergevin, Theerien, and Captain Floater McCasperetty has been reignited twice over after PK's interview with Sportsnet. Fuck this entire franchise.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/sportsnets-exclusive-sitdown-p-k-subban/
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/sportsnets-exclusive-sitdown-p-k-subban-part-2/

And perhaps the most heartbreaking/infuriating of all is the one where he talk about Markov and the effect he's had on Subban's career. About how he tore him down and built him back up:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/markov-huge-influence-career-subban/

Latest rumor is that Habs wanted to partner with Subban on his $10M donation but he went it with his name alone and Molson didn't like that. If true, he should fire himself and someone else should own the team.

All this

Hey everyone. My Quebec City trip went to crap and I got really lost, but now I'm in a nice hotel outside of Quebec City in Levis. I think the next time I go to a big city like this I REALLY need to plan for it.

trifelife

Hey everyone. My Quebec City trip went to crap and I got really lost, but now I'm in a nice hotel outside of Quebec City in Levis. I think the next time I go to a big city like this I REALLY need to plan for it.

Do you speak French? At least you're wearing some sick Levis in your hotel room. Bed sheet pics incoming?

imBask

Banned
Quebec City isn't even that big! :lol Just follow the top attraction on trip advisor you should be fine, poor kitty

Want me to make my way up there tomorrow and be your translator? I speak french and english, but my cat-meowing is a little rusty

Quick

Banned
I saw the pictures with the dead bodies covered up all over the road.

I was watching Ghostbusters and saw the news briefly on my phone right before the movie started, but only caught up fully afterwards.

Anyone here who loved the first Conjuring see the second one? I need to see it.

It's good. I saw it a couple of weeks ago, I guess it was.

I went in with really high expectations, after hearing great things. I think it was a tad overhyped for me because of that. But it's a really solid sequel to a movie I enjoyed a lot.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It's good. I saw it a couple of weeks ago, I guess it was.

I went in with really high expectations, after hearing great things. I think it was a tad overhyped for me because of that. But it's a really solid sequel to a movie I enjoyed a lot.

is it worth watching if you haven't seen the first?

Stasis

The Wifi is kinda poopy, I'll post it when I get back in New Brunswick

No Montreal? Or did you do that already?

Quebec is fun for a night or two. Charming with fantastic restaurants in and around it. I haven't been in years. NB next and then what? Any NS, PEI etc?

Where you from?

Meow.

Quick

Banned
Really? I give it a 6/10. I posted my review in the spoiler thread.

Not the best movie this year, but I'll give it a solid 7/10.

Fun characters, good humour (albeit very much Paul Feig-type that may not click with everyone), decent story, weak endgame with a good action scene.

Cameos were appreciated, if a bit forced.

Top Bottom