• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
Jooring is basically a Moore replacement I guess? That's what I'm reading. 4th line C, great PK'er. Not a bad depth move. Maybe we won't see much of Glass?! Hahaha, jk.

6315123359bb49e6855aa878f3f007fe.png

zroid

Banned
He was such a dud in Toronto. And to think that Lou gave up five prospects for him.

More like 2 C prospects and 3 non-prospects

the deal was mostly done to free up contract slots, with the possibility of flipping Grabner at the deadline, which obviously didn't work out

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Happy to see McIlrath back in the fold. Another one year "trial" but at least he's getting more money! They're gonna pit him against Clendening and Palliota though, and knowing AV I have a feeling Mac ain't here next year, unless AV isn't...
Key issue with McIlrath is that he must play 42 games this season for the Rangers to retain any rights to him. If he does not, he becomes a UFA at the end of the season.

Also, you forgot Holden.

Pikma

Banned
Damn is that confirmed? It seemed like the recovery timetable would bring him back just in time. :(

Well at least Taylor Hall will take his place probably
Well, it's not totally clear yet since they'll wait for the re-evaluation to give a definitive answer but what Nill says later today, when he's scheduled to give more details about the injury, should give us a clearer picture...

Hopefully he makes it...

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Old checking in.

Think I sprained my knee last night playing baseball, gonna go check it out later today at the doctor's. I can't walk much on it at all, can't run what so ever, this is the worst.

Also last night had a dream I bought Overwatch...is this a sign?

What platform did you get Overwatch on?

Samyy

Incredibly conflicted about a military coup to depose an increasingly autocratic, yet democratically elected, asshole.

Well technically, assuming this is a secular coup, then it is within the military's constitutional rights to perform a coup to ensure Turkey remains a secular state.

Chris R

Well technically, assuming this is a secular coup, then it is within the military's constitutional rights to perform a coup to ensure Turkey remains a secular state.

From a few tweets it looked like an Islamic takeover..... Hoping those tweets are wrong, theocracy is bad mkay

imBask

Banned
Turkish Armed Forces have completely taken over the administration of the country to reinstate constitutional order, human rights and freedoms, the rule of law and general security that was damaged.

isn't that a good thing? was the current president a fascist or something? I know literally nothing about Turkey I need a tl;dr

I'll be honest the Hotel was pretty nice for three stars.

I enjoyed my time in Quebec.Theres a lot of stuff that they have but we don't have in the Maritimes.

Maybe next Summer I'll fly to Montreal and make it a week or two trip or something.

Who did you fuck?

Did you eat puppy food too?

Nothing that Opulent, but I did sleep in a comfy bed

Top Bottom