• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I live in Houston dawg. But we do have amazing sandwiches and we got dat history.

But yeah PHL is a pretty shitty airport.

There is literally a coyote on the runway delaying departures at the moment, can't make this shit up

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Seems like the perfect time to offer sheet Kucherov after that Killorn signing, no? Force them to move somebody or sign a deal that handicaps them.

Hahaha silly hoe, as if the old boys club of the NHL would ever offet sheet someone.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bolts still have like $8M so I think they will match whatever offer sheet for Kucherov if it happens (of course it won't).

however Nesterov and Namestnikov might be at risk in that case
I figure they would match any offer, but at least force them to sign him and put pressure on them regarding the other guys they still have to sign.

Seems like the most obvious opportunity to offer sheet someone in a long time.

PK in a Nashville Sweater

ni4jrrj47u9x.jpg

Nope, still in Spain, I'll be back in three weeks tho 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Oooooh and I went to a nude beach today, I'd post some pics but I don't want to get banned ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Post em at night. Late night. When it is safe.

zroid

Banned
I got Bulbasaur, Drowzee (they're EVERYWHERE), Jynx, Bellsprout, Zubat, Golbat, Oddish, Gastly, Shellder, and Goldeen

I wasted like 15 Poké Balls on that Golbat :lol

yyzjohn

Banned
I got a Rattata,Venonat, Drowzee, Caterpie, Pidgey and Bellsprout.

So I tried this Pokemon shit out. You walk around, some pokemon appear and you throw your ball at them to catch them. Is that it? I mean you just keep collecting more? Seems like this game would get pretty redundant really quick.

So I tried this Pokemon shit out. You walk around, some pokemon appear and you throw your ball at them to catch them. Is that it? I mean you just keep collecting more? Seems like this game would get pretty redundant really quick.

There's going to be more to the game in updates, like trading and stuff. There's gyms and Pokestops for Pokemon Balls. Like for example a Timmies could be a pokestop for more pokeballs

Pokemon Go is Basically Geocaching on crack.

When the cold winter comes, lets see these young whippersnappers walk down Yonge Street in -25! Collecting their Poke Mans!

Pikma

Banned
I can't believe that was the only remotely interesting trade we got this summer, this off-season sucks

Edit: Oof I forgot about my boy Taylor Hall moving to the best team in the east.

I'm still shocked and disappointed it happened still. Has this ever happened in any other sports that The Management hated a Player but the Fans and City absolutely adored him/her?

imBask

Banned
I don't know man, these dingdongs still talk about him like he was a living legend eventhough he betrayed them and asked for a trade [citation needed]

Top Bottom