• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

calder

Hey Stro, how was the vacation in Cabo? Any more pics of the beach to share? Whatever I'm sure you'll be sharp first game back in Oakland.

calder

hehy,,, shut uos

1347.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The coup failing was probably THE worst possible outcome... Anti-secularism strengthened...

Quick

Banned
I basically just ate up about 4.5 hours playing Firewatch. I only got through the first day before dropping it for about a month, and I just blazed through it tonight.

The characters were good, but the conclusion feels like it could've been more than what I just got. At the same time, I didn't mind it.

What color, take a pic of it. I might buy it if you can't return it.

I should be able to exchange it without issue. Their customer support is apparently pretty damn good. I've already sent an exchange request for a size bigger.

I bought these two - long sleeve charcoal, short sleeve (finished sleeve) burgundy. It looks really good in person.

Frank & Oak has some nice henleys and they're a Canadian company so shipping might be more fair.

Oh damn, never thought of Frank and Oak. I bought one of their peacoats on sale. It's pretty awesome. It's maybe the one saving grace of winter - look baller while cold.

$42 for a henley probably isn't any worse in price than what I just paid for with Pistol Lake. Might have to take a trip to the Don Mills location soon.

Stasis

I'll be honest the Hotel was pretty nice for three stars.

I enjoyed my time in Quebec.Theres a lot of stuff that they have but we don't have in the Maritimes.

Maybe next Summer I'll fly to Montreal and make it a week or two trip or something.

Nothing that Opulent, but I did sleep in a comfy bed

Wait wait wait... you're from the Maritimes? I thought all you Habs fans were in Ontario other than bask. And you did Quebec but not Montreal? From one cat to another, you need to rectify that shit!

So many places I wanna road trip through the Maritimes. Cabot Trail, PEI, etc. We drove through all of northern Quebec last September, Gaspesie and all that, was so much fun. I've been here for years and never did that. Spontaneous awesomeness.

Also, were gonna need baby food pics. Flopulence.

Wait wait wait... you're from the Maritimes? I thought all you Habs fans were in Ontario other than bask. And you did Quebec but not Montreal? From one cat to another, you need to rectify that shit!

So many places I wanna road trip through the Maritimes. Cabot Trail, PEI, etc. We drove through all of northern Quebec last September, Gaspesie and all that, was so much fun. I've been here for years and never did that. Spontaneous awesomeness.

Also, were gonna need baby food pics. Flopulence.

The Cabot trail, from what I remember when we took a trip there is kinda scary. Very Steep.

The only place I haven't visited in the Maritimes is Newfoundland

Cake Boss

Banned
I basically just ate up about 4.5 hours playing Firewatch. I only got through the first day before dropping it for about a month, and I just blazed through it tonight.

The characters were good, but the conclusion feels like it could've been more than what I just got. At the same time, I didn't mind it.

I should be able to exchange it without issue. Their customer support is apparently pretty damn good. I've already sent an exchange request for a size bigger.

I bought these two - long sleeve charcoal, short sleeve (finished sleeve) burgundy. It looks really good in person.

Oh damn, never thought of Frank and Oak. I bought one of their peacoats on sale. It's pretty awesome. It's maybe the one saving grace of winter - look baller while cold.

$42 for a henley probably isn't any worse in price than what I just paid for with Pistol Lake. Might have to take a trip to the Don Mills location soon.

The burgandy red one looks hot, great choice. Might pick one up now thanks.

So Chicago is gonna win again? please no

Shutup you.

I don't know if we're going to pull a 2007 Liverpool or a 2016 Real Madrid though.

In 2015 Reus signed a new contract with Dortmund and so did Simeone.

Just like Stamkos and Sutter this season.

2017 is going to be lit bruhs.

QbadP.png

Yawnier

Banned
The Cabot trail, from what I remember when we took a trip there is kinda scary. Very Steep.

The only place I haven't visited in the Maritimes is Newfoundland

I'm in newfoundland right now visiting family. The scenery here is gorgeous. It's my favorite of all the atlantic provinces.

Shutup you.

I don't know if we're going to pull a 2007 Liverpool or a 2016 Real Madrid though.

In 2015 Reus signed a new contract with Dortmund and so did Simeone.

Just like Stamkos and Sutter this season.

2017 is going to be lit bruhs.

QbadP.png

Nashville is going to the SCF against Washington.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Mitch Gretzky, William Kurri and Auston Kopitoews will lead the Leafs to the promised land

they gonna show ovenchicken what the yoffs are all about

Quick

Banned
Anybody use password managers? I think it's about time I start using one, with all the accounts I have everywhere.

Any suggestions? I'm keen on LastPass right now.

calder

Anybody use password managers? I think it's about time I start using one, with all the accounts I have everywhere.

Any suggestions? I'm keen on LastPass right now.
I use 1password and love it. Great integration with iCloud or Dropbox, good mobile apps etc. It is pretty pricey and you have to pay for the different platforms separately so I waited for one of the periodic sales they have.

If you get one, do some research beforehand and think about how you want to set it up (ie do you need it at home only or at work and on your phone) as it is some work to get it all going.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Anyone here watch Stranger Things? Just finished Episode 5 and really enjoying it.

Watched the first 3, gonna watch the fourth before bed. Absolutely digging it.

Love that oldskool mystery novel feel.

Feels like a more adult version of Goosebumps.

Stasis

NHL-gaf how the FUCK do you get rid of a clingy confrontational stalkerish friend? Fuck me. I'm too old for this shit and I can't handle OT gaf.

I may be inebriated and regret this later but it's all factual.

Do I cakeboss it and just reply to his million texts with dick ineuendo? Or spam cat pics as replies? Those are my two options thus far.

Come back, hockey!!!

Anyone here watch Stranger Things? Just finished Episode 5 and really enjoying it.

I keep meaning to, but haven't yet. Sounds great.

So long as TFC exists, the Leafs will never be the most pathetic Toronto sports team

I don't get that team. Then again, I don't know a lot about soccer in the professional sense. It's all a confusing clusterfuck in terms of leagues and transfers and whatnot.

I tried to get into TFC soccer, but couldn't. I enjoyed the sport when I played it, but it's so boring to watch on TV.

They seemed to have a good team, though, with Bradley, Defoe and now Giovinco. Plus some of the other players. Yet they hardly win consistently.

I feel bad for the fans, but I'm in the same boat as a fan of other Toronto teams.

Top Bottom