• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Pikma

Banned
NHL-gaf how the FUCK do you get rid of a clingy confrontational stalkerish friend? Fuck me. I'm too old for this shit and I can't handle OT gaf.

I may be inebriated and regret this later but it's all factual.

Do I cakeboss it and just reply to his million texts with dick ineuendo? Or spam cat pics as replies? Those are my two options thus far.
If I told you everything I've tried to get rid of this girl who's been stalking me for the past 6 months you wouldn't believe me. So nope, I don't think I can help you *shrugs*

Watched The Revenant last night. Holy balls was that movie boring as hell. Way way waaaaaay too long.

Anyone watching "The Night Of"? Saw episode 1 and thought it was really well done. Can't wait for the next one

I had to stop watching it. It was just too dumb and the main character was too stupid.
When he finds the dead body, and instead of calling the cops right away he runs. Oops, forgot his keys inside during his ridiculous flee attempt. So what does he do? Break into the apartment.

After that point I just said nope and shut it off. Way too dumb.

yyzjohn

Banned
Watched The Revenant last night. Holy balls was that movie boring as hell. Way way waaaaaay too long.

I had to stop watching it. It was just too dumb and the main character was too stupid.
When he finds the dead body, and instead of calling the cops right away he runs. Oops, forgot his keys inside during his ridiculous flee attempt. So what does he do? Break into the apartment.

the guy is in a daze from a mix of drugs and alcohol which he's never had before, wakes up to a grisly murder scene, who thinks clearly in that situation? Have you ever seen a brutally murdered corpse when you just wake up? I haven't. Who's going to act rationally at that point?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I see people complaining that Pokemon Go isn't available in Canada? But I've seen people playing it? Is it just a platform thing?

Quick

Banned
I see people complaining that Pokemon Go isn't available in Canada? But I've seen people playing it? Is it just a platform thing?

It's not officially out in Canada, but people have found ways to get it.

apk files or changing the App Store's region to the US.

I'm waiting on an official release.

imBask

Banned

you can download the APK if you have a nexus or any rooted phone

I've seen about 100 people play downtown last night in the span of an hour, myself included

Cake Boss

Banned
seems kinda stupid to give term to a non-star player

Nov-20-2015-1506.gif

Quick

Banned
I decided to try sketching again last night. Ended up doing a couple of sketches on my sketchbook (Moleskine for maximum opulence). I haven't done a proper attempt at it (aka more than a couple of minutes doodling) in years, probably more than 5 years at least.

I'm still shit with being able to measure distance between two things. Like the distance between your nose and ears from a side profile. I think I've just been going about it the wrong way.

Socreges

Banned

So that was one instance of him being really dumb, but can be explained by circumstance (
alcohol, drugs, murder, naivety
). Is that it? Don't write the show off already

RC

Banned
So I'm on an impromptu business trip since my boss is too sick to go on it. And looking at my schedule now I realized I'll be in Cleveland on Friday. Just in time for the RNC.

Socreges

Banned
So I'm on an impromptu business trip since my boss is too sick to go on it. And looking at my schedule now I realized I'll be in Cleveland on Friday. Just in time for the RNC.
Jelly. How much are tickets? I guess if you can't get inside you can just go to a Watch Party

Quick

Banned
Just watched The Big Short on Netflix.

It's like a really entertaining Intro to Finance course compacted into a two hour movie. I'm sure a lot more explanation is needed for specific sections it brought up, but I'm impressed at how something that could be seen as incredibly mundane turned into a really good movie.

zroid

Banned
I don't understand this game

also fucking finally Pokémon Go is out in Canada. although I don't see it on the store yet.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't understand this game

also fucking finally Pokémon Go is out in Canada. although I don't see it on the store yet.

I see it in th iOS store, now I can replace my US copy with a "legitimate" one!

Edit: canada hugged the app to death

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Also damn Jhonny, PHL is a shit-tier airport, your city has absolutely no redeeming features does it?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seems like the perfect time to offer sheet Kucherov after that Killorn signing, no? Force them to move somebody or sign a deal that handicaps them.

zroid

Banned
Bolts still have like $8M so I think they will match whatever offer sheet for Kucherov if it happens (of course it won't).

however Nesterov and Namestnikov might be at risk in that case

Top Bottom