• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Mentok

Banned
The thing that bums me out is I know there are some people somewhere who would read your post and agree with it.

Yup....hell, there were pages focusing on how the boyfriend could sleep through what was happening. As though that should be the focus.

Rushing out and too lazy to check but I'm pretty sure it's a 2018 2nd from OTT. Still a lot of picks!

Yeah both the 2nd and 7th are for 2018.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm going to be reading about this Subban - Weber shit until October won't I?

In other, better news, Blake Geoffrion is an assistant GM to the Lake Erie Monsters, which is pretty cool to hear.

Line_HTX

Yeah, well, this event will never go away and will continue to grow in the future as it already has and will only get bigger.

The future is bright in the fighting game genre.

Foggy

I won't pretend to understand the effective reach and influence that the "Global Smash 4 Leadership Group" has over major tournaments. I just hope Evo and all other majors tell them to fuck off and just give him their own lifetime ban. Just air out Global Smash's dirty shit if they get organizational pushback. I'll be pissed if Evo and the others stay silent.

I won't pretend to understand the effective reach and influence that the "Global Smash 4 Leadership Group" has over major tournaments. I just hope Evo and all other majors tell them to fuck off and just give him their own lifetime ban. Just air out Global Smash's dirty shit if they get organizational pushback. I'll be pissed if Evo and the others stay silent.

The Global Smash 4 Leadership Group essentially consists of top levels smash players and community representatives like ZeRo and ESAM, the latter of which was advocating very hard for a lifetime ban. It's basically a diplomatic backroom.

Also according to Bear on his Twitter account they based this off of what Capcom Pro Tour has done with an incident that happened earlier this year. So yeah, the reasoning for it only being a one year ban can potentially be traced back to CPT.

Line_HTX

The Global Smash 4 Leadership Group essentially consists of top levels smash players and community representatives like ZeRo and ESAM, the latter of which was advocating very hard for a lifetime ban. It's basically a diplomatic backroom.

Also according to Bear on his Twitter account they based this off of what Capcom Pro Tour has done with an incident that happened earlier this year. So yeah, the reasoning for it only being a one year ban can potentially be traced back to CPT.

Are they fucking serious... they're using what happened at Combo Breaker back in May as precedent?

Foggy

Are they fucking serious... they're using what happened at Combo Breaker back in May as precedent?

It's disgusting and stinks to high heaven. They need to grow a spine and some basic decency and not hide behind someone else's precedent. Shit is specious to put this on the same level of what Noel did.

Mentok

Banned
Lol anybody else see the clip of Colbert at the RNC?

"I know I'm not supposed to be up here, but let's be honest, neither is Donald Trump." Phenomenal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You really think it'll stop in October?
It will make sense when hockey is being played, it's become really redundant with neither of them even touching the ice right now. It's just a bunch of analytics guys arguing with old school guys all day.

Merguson

Banned
Can Steve Simmons be right this once?
Word around was the Leafs made an offer to defenceman Kris Russell. Turns out, word around was wrong. No offer was ever made. In fact, the Leafs have no interest at all in the free agent

Solo

Guys, Making A Murderer is coming back.

As far as Subban-Weber goes, it'll only matter if either team wins a Cup during either player's tenure there. Otherwise, it'll fade into irrelevance.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did anyone else watch the new trailer for Sun&Moon? There's now a pedobear pokemon. And a mud-horse. And one of those "welcome to hawaii" flower necklaces. And a kid's drawing?

Socreges

Banned

As far as Subban-Weber goes, it'll only matter if either team wins a Cup during either player's tenure there. Otherwise, it'll fade into irrelevance.
Nah, I think the trade will stick in the memories of hockey fans and 'experts' as one of the bigger ones in recent history. Plus it's a great representation of the two different hockey philosophies.

zroid

Banned
According to Larry Brooks, Ottawa only included a 2nd in the trade to get the Rangers to pay Brassard's $2M signing bonus this summer

a 2nd seems a steep price for $2M that's not on the cap

Silexx

According to Larry Brooks, Ottawa only included a 2nd in the trade to get the Rangers to pay Brassard's $2M signing bonus this summer

a 2nd seems a steep price for $2M that's not on the cap

I think we all saw that was the case pretty easily.

yyzjohn

Banned

The fuck has his new lawyer been doing? When she first got on the case she said she had some leads and things would move quickly or some shit. Now nothing for months.

Quick

Banned
boy oh boy

96a943b1d95295ca1e500b08f259e52527ad01448b58a757fc959a2d81b3b638_1.jpg

Top Bottom