• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Oh shit, that's right.

Fuck, that's even worse.

I know.

Essentially, I didn't follow hockey much in my childhood, and when I did, it was the Canucks, so I have a fondness for the old West Coast Express days. But once I got back into sports a few years ago, I started to follow the Caps more, and didn't really like how the Canucks were being run.

Quick

Banned
NHL 16 is $10 on psn. Worth it? I'd mostly be playing be a gm mode or whatever they call it now.

New game comes out in two months, but if you don't really care about the new features, $10 is fine.

Speaking of, I might legit give EASHL a shot with NHL 17 if you guys are doing a PS4 team.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm mostly just looking for something to help kill time till no man's sky atm. Last one I played was like 2006. I couldn't remember if it was this or 15 that had gm mode cut or less features or whatever. Guess I'll give it a shot then.

Quick

Banned
Yeah I'm mostly just looking for something to help kill time till no man's sky atm. Last one I played was like 2006. I couldn't remember if it was this or 15 that had gm mode cut or less features or whatever. Guess I'll give it a shot then.

I pretty much spent the entire season playing Be A GM man.

It's probably improved if you haven't played since 2006.

I honestly wish more sports games had in depth money management like MVP Baseball 2005 did. Create a stadium from the ground up, set the prices, etc.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, Making A Murderer is coming back.

As far as Subban-Weber goes, it'll only matter if either team wins a Cup during either player's tenure there. Otherwise, it'll fade into irrelevance.
Possibly. Though I'm not sure how Weber brings the Habs closer to a Cup.
The fuck has his new lawyer been doing? When she first got on the case she said she had some leads and things would move quickly or some shit. Now nothing for months.
She probably doesn't want too much media to get out as she is working on the case and I imagine it'll be a draw for the show.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yeah I'd love a sim style hockey management game. If I can ever afford to upgrade to pc I'd definitely try that ECHM game.

Untitled-12_zps3lqwcvma.jpg~original

Thanks, Columbus!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Locked keys in car. God dammit.

Edit... 165 bucks?!?!

I've so far only done that twice but luckily with my car being keyless unless I manually lock the doors it will refuse to lock.

The first time it happened I was standing there like an idiot trying to lock the doors over and over again until I realized my keys were on my seat.

Also you don't have a spare set of keys? I gave my parents my second pair for this exact reason.

Mentok

Banned
@ErikKarlsson65

@MarcMethot3 if I see you biking and you try and block a Pokemon catch for me. I'll knock you over. Won't even hesitate.

Et tu Karlsson? I honestly have no idea what's the big deal with this game. Tried it for a bit today and it felt like "meh".

ShaneB

I've so far only done that twice but luckily with my car being keyless unless I manually lock the doors it will refuse to lock.

The first time it happened I was standing there like an idiot trying to lock the doors over and over again until I realized my keys were on my seat.

Also you don't have a spare set of keys? I gave my parents my second pair for this exact reason.

My spare set of car keys is hanging right in my porch. Not exactly a smart spot, but I never think to carry a spare set of keys around all the time, and the keycard to my building and door key to my unit were both in my car. Just foolishness on my part, stood up hearing my keys fall on my seat as the door closed, taunting me.

Given the "quote" I was expecting some real hard labour, but not a chance. So nonsense all around. Got ripped off for what was a couple minutes work with tools that looked to cost 10$ at the most. Called to complain a couple times and hope it gets escalated. Will hear back tomorrow and see what the fuck is going on. 165$ for being a moron pretty much, I'm angry at myself! Not to mention that the stupid fucker forgot these damn 5 dollar "tools" the first time he showed up! The shithead!!!

Marvie_3

Banned
New game comes out in two months, but if you don't really care about the new features, $10 is fine.

Speaking of, I might legit give EASHL a shot with NHL 17 if you guys are doing a PS4 team.
Id be up for an NHL-GAF one. I think we talked about it already.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There's a million eevees around my area so literally every gym around me has a Flareon or Vaporeon guarding it.

Already over this game, can't see how people will continuing playing it as long as it requires as much walking as it does, especially come winter.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Living in the middle of buttfuck nowhere means I can't catch shit unless I actually go into town.

If they could find a way to incentivize people to pick up garbage along the side of the road that would turn it into the greatest app of all time.

zroid

Banned
If you could link up Pokémon GO with your Pokémon Bank account and transfer them to the main series games it would be sooooo good

then instead of "transferring" them to the Professor to discard them you could just drop them off into your Pokébank

There's a million eevees around my area so literally every gym around me has a Flareon or Vaporeon guarding it.

Already over this game, can't see how people will continuing playing it as long as it requires as much walking as it does, especially come winter

That's going to be a big thing.

They need to add more features (trading, non-gym battles, make battles more hands-on vs just two simple attacks, and so on) and more Pokemon to keep people hooked.

And it really won't matter when winter rolls around and half of North America won't want to walk up and down streets haphazardly looking for Pokemon. I walk a good mile or so walking to campus and back again every day even in Winter and I can probably keep the game going the whole time but I doubt I'll want to. And I can't imagine that others are going to be thinking much differently.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Toronto Sun (huh?) is saying the Habs have extended Timmins contract, which is great news for the team. I keep assuming he'll take a promotion to GM or something similar with another team, but for now he's staying anyways.

imBask

Banned
I just walked for 1h30 with a friend playing pokemon go. We came across like 20 people, in gruops of 2-3 sitting around 2 lures near a parc, it was hilarious

we drank a lot

i'm drunk

Top Bottom