• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Kreider is next up for arbitration with his hearing scheduled for Friday.

Club offer: $3.2m
Kreider asking $4.75m

I imagine they'll settle somewhere north of $4m, probably closer to 4.5.

Cake Boss

Banned
Ask yourself these questions:

-Outdoor grass? Artificial grass? Indoor turf? Indoor court?
-Durable or lightweight?
-Brand loyalty? Aversion?
-How much do you want to spend?

I bought some $220 cleats on sale for $110 that fit fine but once I started running around they were way too loose. So make sure whatever you buy you try on first and it's a reasonably tight fit.

Thanks, its hard indoor turf grass so I am leaning towards some turf shoes instead of the cleats. Definitely prefer the light weight.

Where did you get yours on sale from?

Socreges

Banned
Thanks, its hard indoor turf grass so I am leaning towards some turf shoes instead of the cleats. Definitely prefer the light weight.

Where did you get yours on sale from?
A local store

You'll want AG cleats for sure then. Artificial Ground. And they're generally pretty lightweight as standard.

Quick

Banned
I just took a 20 minute walk to and from Shoppers Drugmart nearby.

Partly for Pokemon GO.

Okay, maybe half because of it.

zroid

Banned
I just took a 20 minute walk to and from Shoppers Drugmart nearby.

Partly for Pokemon GO.

Okay, maybe half because of it.

I went to No Frills for some groceries, and took a "detour" into the Civic Centre grounds where I walked a circuit around all the PokéStops in the area for half an hour...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
10. I havent played much until the last couple days

I'm level 9, I feel your pain.

Doesn't help that I was on vacation one week and when I came back tracking was bugged/still is bugged so there's really no point in walking around trying to find pokemon. Since everything is always 3 steps away anyway.

zroid

Banned
I'm level 9 but I'd probably be higher if I wasn't so inundated with Drowzees all the time. I refuse to catch any more of those. :mad:

Quick

Banned
Level 6.

I downloaded the game when it was officially out on Sunday. I haven't had much opportunity to walk around.

Quick

Banned
I finally got started on Stranger Things. Finished episode 1 earlier before I went out for a walk.

I don't have much of an opinion yet, but the 80s vibe and the mystery is nicely done.

yyzjohn

Banned
3 but I only started yesterday.

Hilarious to see a coworker next to me on a conference and catching pokemon at the same time.

I can't get GPS here for some reason, he can.

Level 6.

I downloaded the game when it was officially out on Sunday. I haven't had much opportunity to walk around.

I'm level 9 but I'd probably be higher if I wasn't so inundated with Drowzees all the time. I refuse to catch any more of those. :mad:

I'm level 9, I feel your pain.

Doesn't help that I was on vacation one week and when I came back tracking was bugged/still is bugged so there's really no point in walking around trying to find pokemon. Since everything is always 3 steps away anyway.

Only really started playing Pokemon Go yesterday and I'm almost at level 5.

10. I havent played much until the last couple days

Man, bunch of nerds.

calder

The walk to work today was humid and gross, I wonder what the walk home is going to
8t1y4q5.png

Fuck this, COME BACK WINTER I'LL NEVER COMPLAIN AGAIN.

I guess if nothing else I can take heart that it's somehow hotter and more disgustingly humid anywhere south or east of here. Chicago has to be a disaster, right?

calder

Brad Richards has retired.

Good Maritime Guy. Great Player.

General Fanager @generalfanager
Retired Brad Richards will earn $5,055,556 this year from his #NYR buyout, and a total of $14.55M from now until 2025-26 season.

I am always just fascinated by guys who get bought out and then get paid post retirement. Just seems so awesome somehow, as if making several million dollars a year for a good long career isn't already a pretty sweet gig.

Socreges

Banned
I've got some customers here from New York this week. Really good guys. One just had Drudge Report open on his browser. Not sure what to think now, but he's gotta be a Trump fan. Really tempted to discuss politics during the dinner now.

Better than the time I entered a conference room to find a guy from Kawasaki looking at pictures of male anatomy.

I've got some customers here from New York this week. Really good guys. One just had Drudge Report open on his browser. Not sure what to think now, but he's gotta be a Trump fan. Really tempted to discuss politics during the dinner now.

Better than the time I entered a conference room to find a guy from Kawasaki looking at pictures of male anatomy.

I remember when one of my teachers told my class that Drudge Report was unbiased....

Level 7 here. No data plan, so I really benefited from a trip to NYC where my hotel room was between 3 Pokestops. Lures were pretty common too so it was raining Pidgeys and Rattatas.

The humidity was oppressive, though. I'll never complain about west coast weather again.

Heretic

Ask yourself these questions:

-Outdoor grass? Artificial grass? Indoor turf? Indoor court?
-Durable or lightweight?
-Brand loyalty? Aversion?
-How much do you want to spend?

I bought some $220 cleats on sale for $110 that fit fine but once I started running around they were way too loose. So make sure whatever you buy you try on first and it's a reasonably tight fit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I remember breaking the bank way back when I bought screw on cleats for $86.

Heretic

Level 9 in Pokémon Go.

Have to tether my ipod cause it's not available for Windows 10 Mobile. It's annoying as all hell cause it's constantly dropping the GPS signal.

kingslunk

I look at drudge occasionally just to see what the massive top headline of the day is. I'm also far from being aligned with the right.

Ask him where the best taco bowls are, if he says "Trump towers" then you know.

iLLmAtlc

When did he start doing that anyway

Looked it up a while back and I think it was 2012. Apparently he almost tripped rounding first and did it to balance himself. The dugout told him it was awesome so he kept doing it.

I always thought it was from being so fired up from a home run that he wanted to raise his arm but was too shy to do it completely. Guess not lol.

zroid

Banned
Looked it up a while back and I think it was 2012. Apparently he almost tripped rounding first and did it to balance himself. The dugout told him it was awesome so he kept doing it.

I always thought it was from being so fired up from a home run that he wanted to raise his arm but was too shy to do it completely. Guess not lol.

That's pretty funny lol

man what the fuck is wrong with Cecil. that MLB record earned runless streak is a distant memory.

Top Bottom