• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

If Lou is really that stubborn about this he'll probably just be fired. Ownership wouldn't tolerate anything putting any kind of damper on Matthews mania in Toronto.

calder

Lou and the Leafs should definitely play hardball with this unproven, nearly unknown prospect. Let him go back to Switzerland if all he cares about is money!

Socreges

Banned
https://www.thestar.com/sports/leaf...alks-at-bonus-demands-of-auston-matthews.html

giphy.gif
He isn't signed yet
He probably wants max ELC
Lou has a short history of not granting ELC bonuses
Article gets written filling in the gaps with apparent sources

itsfuckingnothing.gif

eyeless

https://www.thestar.com/sports/leaf...alks-at-bonus-demands-of-auston-matthews.html

https://media.giphy.com/media/MwOuiiTfWfWgM/giphy.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]that is basically just weird fear mongering fan fiction, no substance other than that matthews hasn't signed yet which we already know, lol at mentioning the khl and defecting

i'm not going to post sign dates of other high draft picks who hadn't signed by this point, but ekblad signed in september

no reason to worry this early

lou is a dumbass if he really would/does hold out with that dumb policy tho

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cruz is pretty terrible, but what he did was awesome and took balls.

it's pretty fucking funny is what it is

I'm not gonna lie, this dumpster fire has been hilarious to watch and just keeps being amazing, but at some point we've all had enough and wanna just go home. Can't believe this is gonna go until November.

imBask

Banned
just biked for 20 min to find my friends in a park with 3 lures and chilled there for an hour, then found a bunch of random ass parks on my way back

Pokemon Go is the greatest thing

zroid

Banned
just biked for 20 min to find my friends in a parc with 3 lures and chill there for an hour, then found a bunch of random ass parks on my way back

Pokemon Go is the greatest thing

I need to get a bike. I feel like a loser driving around to various parks just to catch Pokémon. :lol

The bonuses wouldn't count against the cap, right? So who gives a fuck? Just sign him, Lou.

The Leafs probably made that much just today.

They will retroactively if he actually earns them. And if there's not enough cap space then it counts as a penalty next year.

edit: nvm apparently it's more complicated than that. there's a cushion or some shit you can go over the cap with a perf bonus.

Smiley90

and it's not even a photoshop. It's actually what happened. You can't make this shit up.

proof:

why are people saying it's a shop?

that was literally the image of trump they had on screen at the time she made the gesture
kcNa6rQ.jpg

c7rptGH.jpg

Syrinx

Most likely it's cause he's veteran enough to pick his own number. Lots of clubs assign big ugly ass numbers to players while they're rookies for some reason.
Last year was his rookie year so...maybe.

Matt Tennyson is taking 54 so I guess maybe he wanted it?

Smiley90

wow overwatch is so easy

at low level, yeah, sure. you get to play against a bunch of scrubs.

then you reach the point where you can't carry your entire team by yourself anymore and you have to fight against the enemy AND your own team's hero selection.

Socreges

Banned
I almost ran over two fucking idiots in the parking lot tonight. They didn't look up from their phones once.

Pokemon Go is bringing out the stupid. One thing to hear the stories but it's another to witness first hand

TUSR

Banned
at low level, yeah, sure. you get to play against a bunch of scrubs.

then you reach the point where you can't carry your entire team by yourself anymore and you have to fight against the enemy AND your own team's hero selection.

have you considered getting good

Except for that one game.

GGs tonight TUSR.

pls go easy on me im new

Do you guys know what "resort casual" means for a wedding shower at someone house

just google it

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
wow overwatch is so easy
Add me. Madoushi0#1744

I've heard it twice now from people who claim it's too easy. Good. Show me and carry me.

I have a positive KD ratio and a bunch of golds and silvers all the time and still lose because it's hard to be good enough to carry an entire team.

Hell, yesterday I had all Golds including healing and the only one I didn't have was deaths.

Foggy

Nobody wants to play for Babs and Lou is alienating Matthews for no good reason. The future certainly looks bright.

yyzjohn

Banned
Nobody wants to play for Babs and Lou is alienating Matthews for no good reason. The future certainly looks bright.

It's the dog days of summer, they need a story to write. Not uncommon for draft picks to be signed later on in the summer, even Ekblad first overall in 2014 didn't sign until Sept.

Top Bottom