• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Daredevil was really good
House of Cards was incredible but went to shit so hard in season 3

can't think of anything else that could compete

I would put Narcos up there.

Also if we are counting Arrested Development then that but it isn't exactly a "netflix original"

I watched Teen Witch today. Netflix comin in clutch

They never did a season of Arrested Development, I don't know what you're talking about, it doesn't exist, shut up

You didn't like season 4?

I admit the first time watching it it didn't kill me like the original run did but it grew on me and I think it is my favorite season after the 1st

imBask

Banned
You didn't like season 4?

I admit the first time watching it it didn't kill me like the original run did but it grew on me and I think it is my favorite season after the 1st

I thought it was forced garbage and terrible rehash

basically every dialogue was :

"hey Michael, I'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE HAHA WINK WINK OH CMON!"
"I don't know what I expected XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD oh hey here comes Tobias"
"hey everyone I just blue myself ;) ;); ); );););):);):)"

I thought it was forced garbage and terrible rehash

basically every dialogue was :

"hey Michael, I'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE HAHA WINK WINK OH CMON!"
"I don't know what I expected XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD oh hey here comes Tobias"
"hey everyone I just blue myself ;) ;); ); );););):);):)"

tumblr_ni1ayb0D2v1rl3565o7_250.gif

BLUE.GIF_.gif
;))))))))))

iLLmAtlc

Ha. That's probably still better than a bunch of grown men freaking out about Taylor getting exposed as a fake celebrity a couple days ago. >_>

But yeah I'm always hesitant to accept the story in its entirety. In blowups like that both sides are always prone to exaggerate and we are only hearing one side atm.

The story itself is pretty bland imo but maybe the fun is being there as it develops live and the anticipation.

Funny thing is last time I looked at that thread OP was out of there back at like page 14. It was weird because he knew what he was gonna do but people just kinda kept talking around his situation lol

Such is GAF

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I moved right next to a golf course, I have a view on it and drive by it all the time now. It's tempting me to say the least, but my entire golf experience is a handful of time at the driving range. and I SUCK at minigolf lol.

I moved right next to a golf course, I have a view on it and drive by it all the time now. It's tempting me to say the least, but my entire golf experience is a handful of time at the driving range. and I SUCK at minigolf lol.

Only time I ever play is when my brother comes into town. I have no interest in getting good but it's nice to be out there.

Why not just walk or jog the course?

ShaneB

Nice! Did you have a couple holes that killed ya?

I fucking suck at golf but I can hit it pretty far. My brother and my dad are fucking legit though

Just a couple bad holes, the 1st and 10th, two par 5's, and didn't play the 18th so well. Bunch of pars and lots of great putts.

Shit I wish. Main reason I golf is because I love being out there on the course. Just nice and peaceful.

Same. I treat it just as much an escape from everything.

Get out there and play!

Just a couple bad holes, the 1st and 10th, two par 5's, and didn't play the 18th so well. Bunch of pars and lots of great putts.

Same. I treat it just as much an escape from everything.

Get out there and play!

Yeah I feel ya. 16 or 17 our of the holes for me are pretty bad. I put together maybe one par per round lol

zroid

Banned
Lou's fucking insane about the bonuses stuff, but he will ultimately relent. He may be a stubborn old asshole, but he's not an idiot.

Besides, it's still July. Plenty of top picks don't sign till August.

Top Bottom