• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Foggy

Just read a bullshit unsourced rumor on BJs being interested in Plekanec then came across this gem on Twitter

@Reevespm78 @cbj_rocks19 @TheHockeyPress Jenner Hartnell Johnson vs Plekanec Emelin and a prospect and everything fit

Step up your game, Creeper.

Just read a bullshit unsourced rumor on BJs being interested in Plekanec then came across this gem on Twitter

@Reevespm78 @cbj_rocks19 @TheHockeyPress Jenner Hartnell Johnson vs Plekanec Emelin and a prospect and everything fit

Step up your game, Creeper.

I would trade Desharnais for Hartnell

But Boone Jenner for Plekanec though...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I've watched you on PS4 share. Not scared.

Too easy =/= so easy.

You okay?
-_-
Regardless, you're saying it's easy. I say easy to play but it's hard to consistently win especially if your team is garbage.

I'm only a 58 or something in comp play and it's more often there that I don't get crowns for eliminations. Quick play I do better though that's not saying much since a lot of people on QP are pretty bad.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I've watched you on PS4 share. Not scared.

You should be.

My back hurts from all the carrying I do.

-_-
Regardless, you're saying it's easy. I say easy to play but it's hard to consistently win especially if your team is garbage.

I'm only a 58 or something in comp play and it's more often there that I don't get crowns for eliminations. Quick play I do better though that's not saying much since a lot of people on QP are pretty bad.

Also this.

The basics of the game are easy to grasp, but it's hard to get anything accomplished when the rest of your team is shit. Even in Comp I get on teams that are just straight shit. Usually it's the ones who just main one guy who doesn't switch out depending on the situation.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I almost got run over by a fucking idiot in the parking lot last night. He didnt look up from his phone once.

Pokemon Go is bringing out the stupid. One thing is to hear the stories but it's another to witness first hand

That thread on OT side about that guy helping the autistic man in Miami getting shot by the cops is really worrying for me considering I am autistic myself. What would happen if I flipped out in the US and the cops got involved? Chances are I'd probably get gunned down, even though I'm white.

Quick

Banned
That thread on OT side about that guy helping the autistic man in Miami getting shot by the cops is really worrying for me considering I am autistic myself. What would happen if I flipped out in the US and the cops got involved? Chances are I'd probably get gunned down, even though I'm white.

Nah, they'll arrest you for being a "disturbed" individual instead and pull out some of your NeoGAF posts to prove your love for communism and
Miroslav
Satan.

I almost ran over two fucking idiots in the parking lot tonight. They didn't look up from their phones once.

Pokemon Go is bringing out the stupid. One thing to hear the stories but it's another to witness first hand

I almost got run over by a fucking idiot in the parking lot last night. He didnt look up from his phone once.

Pokemon Go is bringing out the stupid. One thing is to hear the stories but it's another to witness first hand

Hmmmm

calder

I heard the Leafs just signed some future distraction/locker room cancer out of a secondary Euro league? Weird thing to do.

zroid

Banned
I for one am shocked

b71c6323e4b742d6ae709431817b7f82.png

But is it a coincidence they announce the signing the day after that article cites "sources" there was an impasse? Someone above Lou drop the hammer? Let the speculation begin.

At the end of the day, who knows? I hope Shanny was already aware of how that negotiation was going and this is just a coincidence. Multiple sources said the Leafs were in on Russel when it turns out they weren't.

Top Bottom