• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Chris R

Nine Avs games on national TV next season... Consider me HYPED that I don't have to fight with the shit that was NHL.TV for 1/10th of the season.

Anybody here played or playing Furi on PS4/PC? Game is fun but currently infuriating. Stuck at the last phase of the
sniper boss

Having to play through all the other phases of the boss just to get like 2 mins of practice before I die is a frustrating loop.

Heretic

Actually, I wanted to see Perry and Getzlaf.....and Carlyle and Bernier......dammit Anaheim

Crying-gifs-10112013-13.gif

Hey Jhonny. Nier's OST is pretty good.

It's too bad I can't buy it on the square enix store anymore

You can buy it digitally off itunes or amazon.

Also the JP SE store has the CDs in stock too, same with shirts and other stuff.

Also it isn't pretty good it is the GOAT OST, along with SOTC and FFVI and FFVIII OST

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit guys we signed Auston Matthews!!!!
But I was told Lou never gives our bonuses and that he was gonna cost us one of our best players by going about it the Lou way...!

Absolute garbage media coverage of all this. Making a story where none existed simply because there is nothing else to really report.

I never doubted we'd get him done, I'm a bit more shocked we signed Leivo to a one way deal. He'll be up with the team now and I hope he can succeed...would be nice to have at least more than one player we drafted past the first round on the team...

Bojack Horseman season 3 tomorrow.

I'm ready to get sad.

I loved that show at first but it got way too fucking real. I hate it when comedies do that. I know it probably wasn't meant to be exactly a full blown comedy but still.... Same reason why I fucking hated Weeds. That show was bipolar as fuck

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
this leaked Trump acceptance speech is about 120% fearmongering

my Hitler-senses are tingling again

Curufinwe

Anybody here played or playing Furi on PS4/PC? Game is fun but currently infuriating. Stuck at the last phase of the
sniper boss

Having to play through all the other phases of the boss just to get like 2 mins of practice before I die is a frustrating loop.

I skipped it because it sounded infuriating.

zroid

Banned
Man, why didn't I sign up for Google Opinion Rewards ages ago?

I just got $1.00 credit for literally answering "I don't manage a small business" :lol

this is going to fuel my Pokémon Go addiction

Do it man looks sick.

There's a nice Kadri one just like that for 19.99 on Amazon for LeafsGAF

But this Price one is like 167 bucks because I think someone is re-selling it and it's usually like 20 bucks. No way i'm paying that. The Official Seller is out of stock right now i think.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I just got $1.00 credit for literally answering "I don't manage a small business" :lol

It's awesome. Earned about $10 since downloading it.

Socreges

Banned
this leaked Trump acceptance speech is about 120% fearmongering

my Hitler-senses are tingling again
This is how you get elected.

I mean, he won't. But it will be much closer than it otherwise should be. All of the important reasons not to vote for Trump will be glossed over for because he'll be appealing to people's emotions.

Pikma

Banned

I got $18 just from filling surveys for all the hostels I stayed at in the last few months

Sounds like Rangers want Shattenkirk

Andy Graziano
‏@tazman19
.@BComptonNHL said he felt #NYR weren't done after Brassard trade. Hearing they are back in heavy on Shattenkirk.

Who are they going to give up for Shattenkirk?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Scheifele said he would rather have Weber on his team than Subban, so I guess that settles that. Dumb nerds don't know what they're talking about, fleeced!

zroid

Banned
Scheifele said he would rather have Weber on his team than Subban, so I guess that settles that. Dumb nerds don't know what they're talking about, fleeced!
lol I was listening to Andrew Walker's show when he asked that. It's so fucking cringeworthy. Generally I think his show is pretty good but when he starts talking about hockey I can't stand it.

He even started mocking the people on air who were calling him out on his shit

ShaneB

lol I was listening to Andrew Walker's show when he asked that. It's so fucking cringeworthy. Generally I think his show is pretty good but when he starts talking about hockey I can't stand it.

He even started mocking the people on air who were calling him out on his dumbassery

I miss Greg Brady.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LAW
AND
ORDER

LAAAAAAAW
AAAAAAAAND
OOOOOOOOOOOORDER

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

this is legit scary

Top Bottom