• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
This election only proves that the 22nd Amendment needs to be repealed.

Because hurrdurr having the same president for more than two terms is bad, or something.

Cake Boss

Banned
Not right off the bat. Turris is still the #1 Center at the start of the season, but I would guess that they feel that Brassard can be slotted into the first line if need be.

I have come to terms with the trade and I guess the best thing about BrassBalls is that he can relieve Turris from the #1C spot more effectively and consistently than Zibby ever did.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, Kreider was signed. 4 yrs, $18.5M
Yup. It's sliiiightly higher than I would have wanted for AAV since I was hoping for <$4.5m, but at least it's lower than the Palmieri contract. Apparently the Rangers wanted to sign him for 5 years but Kreider insisted on 4 to get to free agency sooner. Now he goes to free agency in what could be a lockout year.

That leaves Hayes, and I genuinely have no idea what they think his value should be right now. I could see the team offering him anywhere from Tanner Glass money to Chris Kreider money.

mdubs

Banned
dc1aa4959b.png

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
#BreakingNews @evanderkane_9 turned himself in, charged w/1 misdemeanor, 4 harassment violations. Sources say pictures in bar are evidence

Cake Boss

Banned
Kind of still fucked how Kane and O'Reilly don't get arrested but the black player does.

Can't wait to them make an example out of him!

Hes still a douchebag tho.

Curufinwe

I do enjoy Oliver and how educational a lot of his bits are, but his delivery has become so predictable and contrived, every skit is him talking about an issue, using multiple ridiculous metaphors and then doing some pretend outrage. He needs to switch it up a bit at this point.

He needs to spend less time shouting at imaginary people like Janice from Accounting.

Socreges

Banned
I do enjoy Oliver and how educational a lot of his bits are, but his delivery has become so predictable and contrived, every skit is him talking about an issue, using multiple ridiculous metaphors and then doing some pretend outrage. He needs to switch it up a bit at this point.
They're analogies, not metaphors. That's your first mistake.

He needs to spend less time shouting at imaginary people like Janice from Accounting.
I mostly love his recurring jokes. It's what every talk show host does and most of them are brilliant. They're his signature.

eg, Drug companies are a bit like high school boyfriends. They're much more concerned with getting inside you than being effective once they're in there.

Cake Boss

Banned
Wait how can you try to tell an NHL player that put up 25+ points in the league the past 2 years that he should get a 2 way contract? And averaging 30+ points if he played the full 82 games.

Seems like an NHL bottom 6 forward to me, and hes only 25.

If he played RW, wouldn't mind taking him on the 3rd line and send Lazar to the AHL.

Serious question: Is Auston Matthews ever happy? In some most all photos of him trying to smile it comes off looking so forced. Has European hockey crushed his soul?

yyzjohn

Banned
Wait how can you try to tell an NHL player that put up 25+ points in the league the past 2 years that he should get a 2 way contract? And averaging 30+ points if he played the full 82 games.

Seems like an NHL bottom 6 forward to me, and hes only 25.

If he played RW, wouldn't mind taking him on the 3rd line and send Lazar to the AHL.

What are you prepared to pay a guy on your bottom 6 that may or may not get 20 points? His numbers from the previous 2 seasons were probably higher than they should be since he would have played many games in the top 6.

iLLmAtlc

Gonna echo the sentiments for Fargo. I've only seen the first season recently and it is easily one of my fav shows.

Gonna start S2 soon but I wanna check out stranger things, leftovers or Mr Robot first.

Foggy

Dubois was happier for Matthews than him.

Besides, do we think Jesus was always excited to be picked first for kickball? He's a pro
messiah

Top Bottom