• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Playing EASHL can really get people riled up.

Donged some guys earlier and they all started sending me hate messages afterward. Saying "ok" to everything in reply just made them more and more mad. It was hilarious.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the RNC is... interesting

LAW
AND
ORDER

13819432_10154373697638055_2047948439_n.png

iLLmAtlc

Playing EASHL can really get people riled up.

Donged some guys earlier and they all started sending me hate messages afterward. Saying "ok" to everything in reply just made them more and more mad. It was hilarious.

For sure. I really dislike the losers whining into the mic the whole game too. EA needed a mute all button since like NHL 10 lol.

Whenever I get hate messages I just ignore them.

Apparently in 17 they're finally gonna start kicking clowns that go offside the whole game tho.

Other stuff like team balancing in drop ins sound cool too.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This Trump speech is really something else, very likely we never see a candidate like him again in our life time.

This Trump speech is really something else, very likely we never see a candidate like him again in our life time.

Shit I hope not...

This country is at a weird place. I don't like it. The two party system is fucked. A lot is fucked up here. Our priorities are off to say the least

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why the fuck did Stewart have to retire right before this election.....

Valid, I'll be in my bunker.

I meant in western politics, but yea, this is the ride that won't end.

I meant in Western politics too

last time we heard a speech like this was ~80 years ago!

(unless you meant north america)

Red_Man

I actually saw a guy wearing a Make America Great Again hat today and I honestly couldn't tell if he was trying to be ironic or was just nuts.

Edit : Why do all his sons have the same greasy ass hair cut like he's trying to sell me a stolen watch?

zroid

Banned
Bobby Mac keeps changing his name on Twitter this summer, and I keep wondering why I'm following a fake/parody account of him.

Red_Man

John Oliver is our savior
I do enjoy Oliver and how educational a lot of his bits are, but his delivery has become so predictable and contrived, every skit is him talking about an issue, using multiple ridiculous metaphors and then doing some pretend outrage. He needs to switch it up a bit at this point.

Socreges

Banned
God damn that Trump speech is going to resonate with a lot of people.

To be honest I've only see half of it and I have no fucking idea what he's got left to talk about.

Red_Man

Trumps speech is just every buzzword and fear tactic used by the Republican Party for 8+ years now in one speech and so many people are going to watch it and say "that's my guy"

Cake Boss

Banned
Another assistant coach.

I can't contain all theeessee coachesss!!!

Shit I almost forgot I need a new nickname for Brassard the new #1 center!

Ballssard
Ballsacks
BigBalls
Dick Suckhard
Dick Brassballs

Hmmm the choices

Another assistant coach.

I can't contain all theeessee coachesss!!!

Shit I almost forgot I need a new nickname for Brassard the new #1 center!

Ballssard
Ballsacks
BigBalls
Dick Suckhard

Hmmm the choices

Probably the best coaching staff we had since the Martin days which isn't saying much.

Fartsburg, Clouston, Mr. Jack Adams, Cameron smh

Is Brassard displacing Turris now

Top Bottom