• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Pikma

Banned
I've been 6 months in commieland and I still don't get used to celcius

jk that shit is way easier than fahrenheit, fuck you america

iLLmAtlc

Aw man I forgot I lent my bus card to my mom and my friends are all gone.

No change and I'm pretty sure my debit card doesn't work coz TD locked me out recently and I was too lazy to fix it.

Should I just walk it, will probably be an hour and a half or so.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
US needs to adopt the metric system and celsius already. Our measurement systems are stupid.

iDOzAa5.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
Fucking hell, the Kessel of this soccer league that I am in, just destroyed my team. This fat chubby Lebanese guy that you won't think is very mobile but hes agile as fuck, and pulling off bicycle kicks left n right. Scored 5 out of 6 goals for his team 😰

Hopefully he gets traded for table scraps too.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
just went for a walk

got me a whole load of eevees, Nidoran♀, a couple psyducks, a tauros, and a hypno

feelsgood

Quick

Banned
Final note on the dead fish at work today.

So, the last fish died. Replacing the water was not effective in saving it. May have kept it alive for slightly longer maybe, but not by much. I'm guessing they all died due to the broken filter that everyone else seemed to be aware of but didn't fix soon enough.

Someone came in to fix the filter and try to save the last fish. The fish dies eventually before he could do anything about the filter. He threw all the fish out. I go back to my office to do some work and get a call from the front asking for my help. I go to the front and see that he's trying to fix the filter.

We basically had this conversation with a slightly joking tone that he probably didn't need to fix it anymore on account of the fish all being dead and nothing else was living in the pond. After some slightly awkward laughter, he realized this and left soon after.

Walking in to work in the dark to see a pond of dead fish was not what I wanted to see today.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Nice

America is funny. Even suggesting the switch would be considered unpatriotic.

They already tried doing it in the 70s. In fact, president Ford signed an act in an attempt to convert the US to metric. It just wasn't fully adopted. We use it in some instances, but mostly not.

Cake Boss

Banned
A partnership between Twitter and MLB Advanced Media will see live Major League Baseball and National Hockey League games on the Twitter social media platform. The deal announced today by Twitter will see a live, free video stream of a weekly out-of-market game from MLB and the NHL subject to blackouts. While the sides have not yet announced the schedule of when this will take place, it will likely occur in late summer or fall of 2016.

wut

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybr...-show-to-be-streamed-on-twitter/#2aeb72203ac0

Top Bottom