• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Socreges

Banned
"love Trumps hate" is beyond fucking stupid

From the brain trust that brought you

"He's the presumptive nominee....more like the presumptuous nominee!"

God damnit this flavourless candidate and her awful campaign team are going to lose this election

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Night Of is quickly climbing the ranks of favorite shows for me after Omar shows up.
I wasn't taking to it after the first episode, but I stuck with it because it's HBO, and yea it's knocking it out of the part. Can't wait to see where it goes. HBO is pretty much the only TV I'll go out of my way to watch anymore.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I dunno why but i like looking at these flow chart type things

dDWNPlZ_zpsofnrjxgb.png~original

zroid

Banned
Caught a Lapras in my living room so feeling pretty good about that atm

edit: apparently it has a 29/30 IV rating so feeling pretty good about that too atm

Holiday

Banned
Zroid, I imagine that what you feel when you see those flow charts is what people feel when they look at the Sistine Chapel or something, lol.

Red Wings re-sign Danny DeKeyser. Six years and $30-million.

Ken Holland strikes

DeKeyser breakdown
16-17 $3m + $1m sb
17-18 $5m + $500,000
18-19 $5m + $500,000
19-20 $5m + $500,000
20-21 $4.5m
21-22 $4.5m + $500,000

Wow

Line_HTX

Nintendo flat out fucking sucks nowadays. Their games are great, but God, fuck their decision making. People really love to give them a pass as if they can do no wrong.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even care anymore about what Holland does. It's not like the Wings are a movie or game studio and listen to their fans (sometimes). DD is totally not worth 5 mil a season, but there was no way he was signing for less here or anywhere else. Wings gonna be making moves soon to get under the cap once Mrazek gets overpaid in arbitration.

Nintendo flat out fucking sucks nowadays. Their games are great, but God, fuck their decision making. People really love to give them a pass as if they can do no wrong.

because ohohohohoho good games or some shit

Same reason why Atlus for the longest time got away with everything they do until some of the recent choices involving Persona 5 and getting it out there.

Or how Platinum can make a few bad games in a row and still have fanboys frothing at the mouth to defend them.

Well at least the Red Wings have that playoff streak going for them.

-Frans Nielsen, 32, 6 more years, $5.25M AAV
-Abdelkader, 29, 7 more years, $4.25M AAV
-Helm, 29, 5 more years, $3.85M AAV
-Ericsson, 32, 4 more years, $4.25M AAV
-Howard, 32, 3 more years, $5.3M AAV

Line_HTX

You know who else flat out fucking sucks?

you

Very clever. Do you want the Conn Smythe trophy for that shit you Stupid Doo?

because ohohohohoho good games or some shit

Same reason why Atlus for the longest time got away with everything they do until some of the recent choices involving Persona 5 and getting it out there.

Or how Platinum can make a few bad games in a row and still have fanboys frothing at the mouth to defend them.

Not gonna lie, I'm still pissed at them for not bring Arena Ultimax 2.0 patch to consoles. Similarly, them, Aksys, and ArcSystemsWorks have been really disappointing lately with localization.

Pikma

Banned
I'll give them a pass as long as they keep making games that appeal to me, could give 0 fucks about hardware. If I cared about that kind of shit I would've never gotten a Vita.

I feel like I'm the kind of person that would continuously give video game companies a pass. Nintendo and Square Enix managed to snap me out of that

Likewise. I still give companies passes, but it's more for circumstantial shit. Example, Atlus not offering dual audio for P5. Because you know that barely anybody will buy it, and GAF will have a hissy fit when they find out that no, people really don't care for the subs vs dubs debate because it's dumb. But I can rail all day on the other dumb and infuriating shit the company has done.

Not gonna lie, I'm still pissed at them for not bring Arena Ultimax 2.0 patch to consoles. Similarly, them, Aksys, and ArcSystemsWorks have been really disappointing lately with localization.

Ultimately, the thing about Persona as a whole that it has a lot of crossover popularity. It's popular with young women, the otakus on 4chan, GAFers and the anime crowd. When it comes to stuff like dual audio for Persona, lets be honest, only the middle two care highly about that.

But I do agree, Atlus Japan needs to get their heads out of the sand when it comes to Persona. It's embarrassing that they aren't realizing that nobody gives a shit about JRPG's anymore in Japan, so quit trying to pander exclusively to that market.

Line_HTX

I'm a dual audio kind of person, but I will jump on a sub elitist's throat so fast for ruining my fun.

They ought to be boarded face first.

Top Bottom