• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I'm a dual audio kind of person, but I will jump on a sub elitist's throat so fast for ruining my fun.

They ought to be boarded face first.

Fuck them.

Of course, it's an endless war, but it's the same as people who harp on about the greatness of 60 FPS. Yeah, it's alright, but when you talk about it in the most smug, condescending tone possible, of course I'm going to call you a dipshit.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Very clever. Do you want the Conn Smythe trophy for that shit you Stupid Doo?

Not gonna lie, I'm still pissed at them for not bring Arena Ultimax 2.0 patch to consoles. Similarly, them, Aksys, and ArcSystemsWorks have been really disappointing lately with localization.

Good God, that BlazBlue fiasco is a killer for me. I can get Guilty Gear's lack dub but BB was usually good to great. It's a travesty that the last chapter of the arc is most likely going to go with dub.

imBask

Banned
the way the Vita was treated by Sony is the only thing preventing me from becoming a complete Playstation fanboy. What a fucking mess for such an amazing console

the way the Vita was treated by Sony is the only thing preventing me from becoming a complete Playstation fanboy. What a fucking mess for such an amazing console

Indeed. It got a pretty raw deal, and it sucks it had to go like it did.

Then again, both of Sony's handheld were treated poorly because Sony wanted an instant smash hit ala' Game Boy.

Quick

Banned
I had such high hopes for the Vita. Instead, it turned out to be an anime and indie games handheld. No offense to indie games.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Indeed. It got a pretty raw deal, and it sucks it had to go like it did.

Then again, both of Sony's handheld were treated poorly because Sony wanted an instant smash hit ala' Game Boy.

Pretty much, though the PSP got waaaaay more first party support.

I mean, fuck there's a GT game on it.

Nintendo is pretty much dead to me, unless they can convince me they can make a good Metroid game again. The only reason I even own a 3DS is because I am a slave to Atlus. (Though, yes, Altus Japan does need to pull their heads out of their asses)

Pretty much, though the PSP got waaaaay more first party support.

I mean, fuck there's a GT game on it.

Nintendo is pretty much dead to me, unless they can convince me they can make a good Metroid game again. The only reason I even own a 3DS is because I am a slave to Atlus. (Though, yes, Altus Japan does need to pull their heads out of their asses)

People also forget (Though this is IMO, you might think differently) that Syphon Filter became a viable franchise because the PSP games were quite good.

GABE LOGAN AIN'T DEAD TO ME DAMN IT

Vita is an awesome screen with awesome games tied to a terrible controller with overpriced memory sticks :(
I don't know if its possible to have a true portable without shit controls for modern gaming requirements. The 3DS is basically the most uncomfortable piece of gaming hardware I have ever used. The vita is better than that but still pretty awful

Overall I tend to just hate handhelds, I just use them begrudgingly since I don't want to skip games due to the platform. At least with Vita I've had the PSTV

Doesn't it just charge by mini-usb?
the original Vita had a proprietary cable to go along with its proprietary memory cards.

They swapped the cable to micro USB for the 2000 model, but they also downgraded the screen

53cc6f8a-bd19-480f-ba8f-580b713bbcbe_1.26d76dd1c5784b4d3216b499f44e17bb.jpeg

I have a bunch of anime games on the Vita that I've bought but haven't even touched yet, like P4G and Danganronpa

P4G is a good summer game. Danganronpa generally I feel is an alright VN type mystery game, but some really bad writing choices and problematic elements (Especially in the second game, Ultra Despair Girls I am avoiding for the exact reason)

Yawnier

Banned
P4G is a good summer game. Danganronpa generally I feel is an alright VN type mystery game, but some really bad writing choices and problematic elements (Especially in the second game, Ultra Despair Girls I am avoiding for the exact reason)

those both should be played

I'm 99% sure that P4G is a game I would like, but I've heard it is like 100 hours long which overwhelms me so I haven't started it yet

I'm 99% sure that P4G is a game I would like, but I've heard it is like 100 hours long which overwhelms me so I haven't started it yet

Take it slow. Also, don't give up in the beginning. Eventually they give you freedom. Trust me, that opening is without a doubt the worst opening to a game I've ever played, but it will get better.

yea its super long, and golden made the game even longer.

I took it slow for the first 10-15 hours but then was hooked and plowed straight through.

However if that would burn you out the games day system creates easy stopping points for short burst play. If you are in dungeons, floors make for good stopping points, so the whole game works really well in bursts

Some people will complain that the beginning takes too long, but I think it sets the game up nicely for a leisurely pace, and sits as an intro to the fact that the game wants you to b interested in far more than just what is generally accepted as "gameplay"

yea its super long, and golden made the game even longer.

I took it slow for the first 10-15 hours but then was hooked and plowed straight through.

However if that would burn you out the games day system creates easy stopping points for short burst play. If you are in dungeons, floors make for good stopping points, so the whole game works really well in bursts

Exactly. That's what makes the Persona games (3 Portable and Golden) so great for the Vita. Pick up, knock an hour or thirty minutes down, and go back at it some other time.

Pikma

Banned
His birthday's actually the same as mine. Every day people celebrate his birthday and ignore me when I say it's mine. But that's ok. I'm a grown man. Doesn't bother me.

dead inside
I would never doubt you, foggy

Happy birthday<3

Happy birthday to you too, Marvie

Top Bottom