• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Foggy

I would never doubt you, foggy

Happy birthday<3

Happy birthday to you too, Marvie

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday! How is your team in so much cap trouble...?

happy fogday mr foggy! enjoy a good time!

Shit! I should have been more specific. I mean his real actual genuine birthday is the same as mine. Unless he was fucking with us when he said it was in September. So uh, yeah, sorry
uguu

zroid

Banned
92cb3933acfd4ccbab56b880662a2764.png

apparently he made a big impression at dev camp? i don't really remember

Pikma

Banned
Shit! I should have been more specific. I mean his real actual genuine birthday is the same as mine. Unless he was fucking with us when he said it was in September. So uh, yeah, sorry
uguu
Did you just... lie to us?
&#128148;

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
College free agent signing out of University of Denver, Tyler Bozak 2.0?

They even played on the same team (though university of denver went from WCHA to NCHC)

Stats are a bit better than Bozak too

And then you consider Bozak went to WCHA when he was 21. Moore is 3 years in and is currently 21.

I need to see some tape.

Leafs are going to be loaded at LW and RW... so many high potential prospects competing for a spot in a couple years

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm 99% sure that P4G is a game I would like, but I've heard it is like 100 hours long which overwhelms me so I haven't started it yet

It depends really on how fast you pick up on the game mechanics.

Plus, there's an easy mode which you can just plow through the game for the story.

It really should only take about 75+ or so.

Also, play DanganRonpa.

More quick notes about jerseys and logos, this time for the Canucks:

Erik Kuhre
&#8207;@Puckguy14
Linden: "no chance" #Canucks will dump Orca for Johnny Canuck or Stick in Rink or jersey changes when Adidas changes in 2017-18

https://twitter.com/Puckguy14/status/758013093230223360

I would like the Canucks to go back to the 40th anniversary jersey they had in 2010-11. Always thought those looked simple and sharp. And provide the only real identity the Canucks ever had.

calder

So, uh... when is Marvie's actual birthday?

Happy bday Marvin

Fuck me I spent like 3 hours today trying to figure out a report. There's like 15 DB's for different environment, I can't be sure what DB is for what, no documentation, and I'm not good at this Crystal Report shit on the best of days. This isn't even my job!

Fucking old guy retired after supporting this sprawling, old-ass cobbled together mishmash of programs for the last 15 years and, before he fucked off to the cottage permanently, half assed some cryptic quick reference guides that would only be helpful if you already knew everything. They can not fill this bullshit position fast enough.

Step 2 in this fucking support doc about how to generate the yearly gov't reports is "Generate the requested report through Citrix, then export"... oh thanks dude super fucking helpful.

Foggy

How is your team in so much cap trouble...?

Brandon Saad- $6mil. 23 years old and scored 31 goals this year. Good contract.

Brandon Dubinsky- 5.85mil. 50 point player, grit, leadership, something. Not good contract.

Nick Foligno- 5.5mil. scored 30 goals one year and was given contract assuming he will remain captain and keep the same kind of production. He will not.

David Clarkson- 5.25mil. Shambolic contract that has to be eaten because Horton's borked back, insurance fine print, and a small market ownership who don't want to eat the salary. Yeah, it is what it is.

Scott Hartnell- 4.75mil. Traded for Umberger so BJs could get better player at similar price and Flyers could get a shorter contract. Hartnell's production actually justifies the contract. Go figure.

Seth Jones- 5.4mil. Good contract. Good job front office.

Jack Johnson- 4.35mil. Fancy stats hate him. Normal stats hate him too. Not good.

Savard- 4.25mil. Contract based on locking down potential top pairing D man before he gets too good and demands more. He is not a potential top pairing D man.

Bobrovsky- 7.425mil. Given 2nd highest goalie contract two years removed from Vezina, one year removed from playoffs. Has since regressed and become more injury-prone. Looking ugly.

So yeah, a mix of bad luck and overvaluing mediocre talent and a couple good contracts sprinkled in there.

At the end of the day the cap hell is there because of Horton's back, Bob regressing, bad Foligno+Dubinsky contracts, and bad Savard+Johnson contracts.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Haven't played Overwatch in a month, then I see the new character is released so I try it out again last night, and literally only saw 1 person using her in about 2 hours of play. Is she really that terrible?

Haven't played Overwatch in a month, then I see the new character is released so I try it out again last night, and literally only saw 1 person using her in about 2 hours of play. Is she really that terrible?

From what I hear she's pretty good. What version are you playing?

She kind of falls in a weird place. Not as good of a healer as Mercy, doesn't have Lucio's mobility, doesn't have Zen's damage. Her "anti-heal" grenade is pretty cool and her ult can be good when combo'd properly but other than that there isn't much going for her.

She's not terrible she's just not easy to use. She is the antithesis of design to Mercy and Lucio.

Buy with full confidence, it's alright, but if for some reason you're not satisfied with something customer service will take care of it.

I gotta wait a few weeks for it to get here. I trust it will be in good condition. My Nier copy I got today was in great condition. Factory Sealed too.

It was also Free Shipping so...Why not?

I've never ordered anything from Japan, but the third Party Sellers had very positive reviews so I should be okay

Pikma

Banned
I gotta wait a few weeks for it to get here. I trust it will be in good condition. My Nier copy I got today was in great condition. Factory Sealed too.

It was also Free Shipping so...Why not?

I've never ordered anything from Japan, but the third Party Sellers had very positive reviews so I should be okay
Free shipping? Lol, how long will it take to arrive? 4 weeks?
free shipping is free shipping tho

Top Bottom