• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I have a hard time wanting to play portable games. I've owned PSPs and DSs but rarely touched them.. Mobile gaming I have little internet in playing for more than ten minutes.

Im good with my man cave.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I know people who know Smelly in real life. They all say that he's a turrble human bean and trolls the Switch all the time.

Did you talk to your ex or what?

I remember that story you told me. I'm still waiting for the best moment to drop that.

... naaaaaaah

Pikma

Banned
This Splatoon tourney is lit

I remember that story you told me. I'm still waiting for the best moment to drop that.

... naaaaaaah
I'll give you immunity for a month if you give me more details, you'll no longer be the target of my bad jokes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Engels saying Beaulieu might be gone by Saturday, and Wilde now saying that he's hearing lots about AGally / Beaulieu and one of them is being dangled for a center in a package. Maybe both. Great.

Smiley90

This Splatoon tourney is lit

I'll give you immunity for a month if you give me more details, you'll no longer be the target of my bad jokes

I meant drop it to HER, not you guys. I'd never sully Soc like this in front of you people.

Marvie_3

Banned
Engels saying Beaulieu might be gone by Saturday, and Wilde now saying that he's hearing lots about AGally / Beaulieu and one of them is being dangled for a center in a package. Maybe both. Great.
Agally and Beaeayiuiiyiilulul for Seabrook

Seabrook is a center. I promise.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
RyJo is ahead of schedule in his recovery, expects to be able to skate in a couple of weeks.

I have a hard time wanting to play portable games. I've owned PSPs and DSs but rarely touched them.. Mobile gaming I have little internet in playing for more than ten minutes.

Im good with my man cave.

I'm the opposite. I've become more and more of a handheld gamer as the years go by. My Switch dock is gathering untold amounts of dust and the HDMI cable is still in the packaging, lol

My most anticipated games come out the same day.

Wolfenstien and Mario both on October 27th, which is 4 days from my birthday, so happy birthday to me.

Pikma

Banned
Splatoon 2 is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

se80tsio3i3z.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Splatoon 2 is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ready to get destroyed playing ranked again?

Socreges

Banned

... naaaaaaah
She doesn't know that I know you. Wouldn't reflect well on me.

Honestly I tend not to share my hockey community within video game message board connections with many people. Plus we haven't spoken in years - though I regret that as she was more a friend than an ex.

I meant drop it to HER, not you guys. I'd never sully Soc like this in front of you people.
I'm kinda curious myself what story this is. Can't remember what I told you so I'm assuming it can't be that bad.

Smiley90

She doesn't know that I know you. Wouldn't reflect well on me.

Honestly I tend not to share my hockey community within video game message board connections with many people. Plus we haven't spoken in years - though I regret that as she was more a friend than an ex.

I'm kinda curious myself what story this is. Can't remember what I told you so I'm assuming it can't be that bad.

She doesn't know that I know you either so it's all good.

Top Bottom