• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

99xzZ3I.png

Spreading the good word to you all

Solo

Depressing stat of the day:

Ron Hainsey, in winning the Cup with Pittsburgh, just became the first Montreal Canadiens 1st Round draft pick to win a Stanley Cup (for any team) since Turner Stevenson did with the 1993 Habs.

Timmins da gawd

Depressing stat of the day:

Ron Hainsey, in winning the Cup with Pittsburgh, just became the first Montreal Canadiens 1st Round draft pick to win a Stanley Cup (for any team) since Turner Stevenson did with the 1993 Habs.

Timmins da gawd

But Timmins didn't draft Ron Hainsey

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Stopping by to say that Kevin Klein is apparently leaning toward retiring, which is definitely a surprise.

Also, Super Mario Odyssey is pretty sweet. Less of a surprise.

Cake Boss

Banned
So Pierre McGuire on MTL radio saying that he's hearing about a trade that would send AGally plus a 1st rounder for a player he won't disclose, except that the Habs would be making a terrible mistake if they do this deal.

I for one can't wait for the yearly summer trade from Les Habs that makes them a worse team.

Marvie_3

Banned
So Pierre McGuire on MTL radio saying that he's hearing about a trade that would send AGally plus a 1st rounder for a player he won't disclose, except that the Habs would be making a terrible mistake if they do this deal.

I for one can't wait for the yearly summer trade from Les Habs that makes them a worse team.
Seabrook pls

Syrinx

If only we had Pierre-goggles.

Quick

Banned

giphy.gif

Pikma

Banned

Bye bye Nichushkin😊

Yawnier

Banned

Galchenyuk and a 1st for Hanzal or Bonino

I wouldn't be surprised. I heard a strange rumour that Bergevin wants Jeff Carter

zroid

Banned

gib trad now

Yawnier

Banned
Also

��

Oh lawd I'm not prepared for another July 1st full of shitty Kris Russell rumors

Asked to expand on the Toronto rumour, Spector said, ”I've been hearing Toronto is interested in Russell as well because he's the kind of guy that can play for (Toronto coach Mike) Babcock. Listen, we all watched him in the playoffs. Corsi be damned and all this other stuff. Everyone listening to this show saw his value with their own two eyes all through last season and the playoffs. So did everyone else in the NHL."

Also this might be the most Mark Spector-ist thing I've ever heard

Solo

I've already resigned myself to this happening. We are going to trade AGally for a "defensively reliable" centre (AKA one who tops out at 40 points), and AGally is going to become a consistent 65-70 point player in his new home.

I know it's coming. The writing has been on the wall. Fuck this backwards ass franchise. You draft your most talented player since Carey Price, completely bungle his development with a terrible coach, then sell low in a deal that will be mocked for years when AGally becomes a star elsewhere.

Fuck this team. Fuck the owner. Fuck Bergevin. Fuck Mr. "my job is not to develop young players" Michel Therrien.

Holiday

Banned
I've already resigned myself to this happening. We are going to trade AGally for a "defensively reliable" centre (AKA one who tops out at 40 points), and AGally is going to become a consistent 65-70 point player in his new home.
veteran
team-first
reliable
good in "the room"
calming presence
leader of men

These are the important categories, not points.

Solo

Yup, you nailed it. You want a job as our Assistant GM, Holiday? I like the cut of your jib, your character, and your intangibles.

Holiday

Banned
Yup, you nailed it. You want a job as our Assistant GM, Holiday? I like the cut of your jib, your character, and your intangibles.
I am thankful for this opportunity, and now I will sieze this opportunity, I am very excited for this opportunity.

Opportunity.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

I know it's coming. The writing has been on the wall. Fuck this backwards ass franchise. You draft your most talented player since Carey Price, completely bungle his development with a terrible coach, then sell low in a deal that will be mocked for years when AGally becomes a star elsewhere.

Fuck this team. Fuck the owner. Fuck Bergevin. Fuck Mr. "my job is not to develop young players" Michel Therrien.

Maybe we can get a batch of new fourth liners.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Think I might give Destiny another try. I have a lowly level 11 character still. Game has probably changed a lot since launch.

Top Bottom