• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Solo

Don't ask me why, but when I pictured AGally on another team, it was always one of Tampa (no dice there), Colorado, or Chicago.

imBask

Banned
Hudon signs a one way contract (???)

this is the weirdest thing ever... a Canadiens contract, yet they wouldn't give him a try last year

I really really like AGally but it would feel bad to loose Jelly for a guy we probably wouldnt be able to keep for cap issues after a couple of years.

Solo

@THNKenCampbell
I'm told Drouin's agent Allan Walsh and Bergevin are already working on a deal. Also told Galchenyuk being "actively shopped" as of now.
@PierreVLeBrun
Habs want Radulov back but his current contract demands will have to change otherwise it won't happen

Eric Engels @EricEngels

Also, it appears Alex Galchenyuk is very, very likely to get traded. Strong possibilities for a defenceman to come back the other way.

Ken Campbell @THNKenCampbell

I'm told Drouin's agent Allan Walsh and Bergevin are already working on a deal. Also told Galchenyuk being "actively shopped" as of now.

HYPE THRUSTERS ON

Top Bottom