• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

MPW

drouin means goodbye radu i guess :(

5.5 for 6 years, not bad at all!

still need to upgrade centre

hanzal and bonino probably

Curufinwe

McGuire is just a noted moron who has a chip on his shoulder with respect to the Habs for not making him GM.

I wonder what number Drouin is going to wear? Obviously #27 if AGally is traded, but if he's not, I can't see Drouin wearing #72. Maybe #29?

After seeing that video of him trashing the Price pick at the 2005 draft, I think he has chips on both shoulders.

I legitimately have no idea what the Wild would trade Brodin or Dumba for.

Draft pick for Casey Mittelstadt I could see. "One of Us" and all that.

A younger NHL ready defender that is draft exempt, maybe.

But for someone like Galchenyuk I really, really doubt. He'd be yet another guy to protect in the expansion draft.

I legitimately have no idea what the Wild would trade Brodin or Dumba for.

Draft pick for Casey Mittelstadt I could see. "One of Us" and all that.

A younger NHL ready defender that is draft exempt, maybe.

But for someone like Galchenyuk I really, really doubt. He'd be yet another guy to protect in the expansion draft.

If Montreal is trading Galchenyuk for a Defenceman it has to be a Lefty that can play with Webhead. I see us doing a few trades this summer. A lot more than I thought.

Mentok

Banned
Pierre is being a stick in the mud. There's nothing wrong with the trade for either team. He'd probably trade Price because he came from off the reserve

It's not just being a stick in the mud though, it makes him sound uneducated.

Eberle getting traded is sort of a "yeah well duh" type scenario. Even moreso that it's probably for a defenceman.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GUYS

GUYS

I'M SO FUCKING STOKED

The Canadian senate approved bill C-6, immigration reform.

Means instead of having to wait another 3+ years to be eligible to apply for citizenship, I am eligible as early as NEXT SUMMER.

Just waiting for the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship agency to announce WHEN they will implement the new law. Please don't wait too long.... but i dread bureacracy.

CAKEY GET ON THIS

MPW

”It was believed that Montreal had some interest in (Drouin) about a year ago when he went through his holdout with the Tampa Bay Lightning, that he was a guy Montreal looked at," reflected Friedman. ”I think Philadelphia was a team that was pretty close to getting him, but Montreal was in the bid. And I think he's a guy the Canadiens have had some interest in for awhile.

”And I think it could also be the tip of the iceberg for the Montreal Canadiens, with more potentially to come."

https://www.fanragsports.com/news/friedman-looks-drouin-sergachev-trade/

max pac + #1 pick for a #1 C?

Cake Boss

Banned
GUYS

GUYS

I'M SO FUCKING STOKED

Means instead of having to wait another 3+ years to be eligible to apply for citizenship, I am eligible as early as NEXT SUMMER.

Just waiting for the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship agency to announce WHEN they will implement the new law. Please don't wait too long.... but i dread bureacracy.

CAKEY GET ON THIS

I don't work for those losers.

Congrats btw!

Quick

Banned
GUYS

GUYS

I'M SO FUCKING STOKED

CAKEY GET ON THIS

Our justice system fails yet again.

Congrats buddy. :)

“It was believed that Montreal had some interest in (Drouin) about a year ago when he went through his holdout with the Tampa Bay Lightning, that he was a guy Montreal looked at,” reflected Friedman. “I think Philadelphia was a team that was pretty close to getting him, but Montreal was in the bid. And I think he’s a guy the Canadiens have had some interest in for awhile.

“And I think it could also be the tip of the iceberg for the Montreal Canadiens, with more potentially to come.”

Habs are

ALL. IN.

GUYS

GUYS

I'M SO FUCKING STOKED

CAKEY GET ON THIS

795133076_1593106.gif

Holiday

Banned
I wanted my team to trade for Drouin, but he was traded to another team. Now I will begin downplaying his abilities at every opportunity to cope with my displeasure.

calder

GUYS

GUYS

I'M SO FUCKING STOKED

CAKEY GET ON THIS

Good shit Smelly.

two-second-world-war-era-soldiers-in-the-canadian-womens-arm.jpeg

GUYS

GUYS

I'M SO FUCKING STOKED

CAKEY GET ON THIS

YAY

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't work for those losers.

Congrats btw!

Our justice system fails yet again.

Congrats buddy. :)

Congrats Smiley

Good shit Smelly.

two-second-world-war-era-soldiers-in-the-canadian-womens-arm.jpeg

Nice Smiles

Thanks guys! -grouphug-

As it stands right now, and according to my travel history and plans, I will be eligible for citizenship September 18th, 2018.

Mentok

Banned
”It was believed that Montreal had some interest in (Drouin) about a year ago when he went through his holdout with the Tampa Bay Lightning, that he was a guy Montreal looked at," reflected Friedman. ”I think Philadelphia was a team that was pretty close to getting him, but Montreal was in the bid. And I think he's a guy the Canadiens have had some interest in for awhile.

”And I think it could also be the tip of the iceberg for the Montreal Canadiens, with more potentially to come."

I'd do it depending on who the "#1C" was. I mean if we're talking "Duchene" 1C, then no thank you.

Congrats Smiley!
530-90_yaycandada.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
GUYS

GUYS

I'M SO FUCKING STOKED

CAKEY GET ON THIS
Canada your timeframe to deport smelly just got shorter!

Top Bottom