• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Carrick + Griffith for Miller is the rumor to those wondering

An intriguing deal, but Miller's stat line should give one pause.

He's got extraordinarily high FF and CF, but those Zone starts are about as one sided as a one dimensional, defensively irresponsible winger.

DC4Jh6iWAAE3VBP.jpg:large

Oh my.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
If I could read that, I would be STEAMED!

Nobody should have that many boxcars and cutoffs!

It basically says this:

His ice time was stable while maintaining equal bottom pairing QoC throughout the year and his CF, GF were attributed to the quality of play from people he was on the ice with and not directly attributed to him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Eric Engels confirming that Emelin is going to Vegas

What LHD do the Habs have left besides Markov?

that pick also makes zero sense without a trade in place, like so many of these. I am REALLY curious to see what exactly is going on, because GMGM could be anything between genius and dim jim 2.0 depending on what picks/trades he secured to avoid picking the best players.

Foggy

It basically says this:

His ice time was stable while maintaining equal bottom pairing QoC throughout the year and his CF, GF were attributed to the quality of play from people he was on the ice with and not directly attributed to him.

What about intangibles? Is he a team player?

Yawnier

Banned
that pick also makes zero sense without a trade in place, like so many of these. I am REALLY curious to see what exactly is going on, because GMGM could be anything between genius and dim jim 2.0 depending on what picks/trades he secured to avoid picking the best players.

Honestly yeah I can see there being several old school-ish GMs in the league who would overvalue the type of d-men that Emelin, Sbisa, and Methot are and try and get one or two of those guys

Merguson

Banned

Vegas realized it needed 14 forwards from the expansion draft only yesterday. I'm going with Dim Jim 2.0.

Samyy

Sounds like there are a queue of other trades to be announced at 8am when the roster freeze lifts tomorrow?

I thought Vegas was exempt from the freeze so I don't think they're necessarily Vegas trades?

will be a lot of trades so there will be supplemental players we don't know about

@JSportsnet

Griffen Reinhart is the Oiler going to the Desert. #ExpansionDraft

Expected that. Yet another trade that completely backfired done by the geniuses that is the Oilers management. He's your problem now Vegas.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
FYI regarding Vegas making Alexei Emelin its pick from Montreal, that's a clean transaction; Habs didn't have to entice VGK with a pick
this is hilarious and amazing

Cake Boss

Banned
@TSNBobMcKenzie: I'm presuming FLA had to reduce its budget. In order to move Smith's contract, Marchessault had to be used as inducement. A $ deal IMO.

Wtf, imagine a Rielly Smith being a contract dump.

Top Bottom