• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Silexx

DC480HOXoAAS9w5.jpg
^.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oscar Lindberg - dont know enough

My takes so far

Oscar is great. A real good 3rd or 4th line center, can play on the wing no problem. He can grind and forecheck but isn't a dumb grinder (though he does take his fair share of dumb penalties). Pierre's assessment of him during the show was honestly pretty accurate. If he gets consistent play time, he could have a significant impact. Down the stretch of this past season and through the playoffs, Lindberg's line was arguably (and sometimes not so arguably) the Rangers' best.

He was 4th on my list of likely Vegas picks from the Rangers (the list was only 4 players long) and was sort of the "hipster" pick out of the bunch.

Oscar is great. A real good 3rd or 4th line center, can play on the wing no problem. He can grind and forecheck but isn't a dumb grinder (though he does take his fair share of dumb penalties). Pierre's assessment of him during the show was honestly pretty accurate. If he gets consistent play time, he could have a significant impact. Down the stretch of this past season and through the playoffs, Lindberg's line was arguably (and sometimes not so arguably) the Rangers' best.

He was 4th on my list of likely Vegas picks from the Rangers (the list was only 4 players long) and was sort of the "hipster" pick out of the bunch.
sounds like the kind of player you want on a 4th line contender. If hes playing 3rd line on a new team then that seems like a good pick

Bobo won two trophies tonight huh

zroid

Banned
Bettman: Bill, for year 100 we need to pull out all the stops to make the NHL Awards show the worst it's ever been

Daly: But it's already so bad.

Bettman: How do we embarrass ourselves even further?

Daly: Well, we could make a charitable donation...

Bettman: I don't think you understand how this works

Daly: Let me finish. We make a donation from money we found under the office seat cushions.

Bettman: BRILLIANT!

imBask

Banned
if we have any Vegas fans already, expect Emelin to look really good the first couple of games, but don't be fooled that's how he tricks you

Top Bottom