• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

zroid

Banned
PzOMoZOfS2KehobR9Lp1Gg.png

🤗

ryan299

What a nonsense trade for the Pens.

Eh Lovejoy actually worked out well and played great in their 2016 cup run.

This guy is a knucklehead on a team that doesn't need knuckleheads

Yeah it worked out, but even Rutherford called the trade bad. You can't give up good young prospects for nothing.

Pens are enough wings. No depth at center after this and no depth at D.

Like even if arguably Reeves = Sundqvist and 31st vs 51st in a weak draft doesn't amount to much. There were better players on the Pens who were scratched during the playoffs than Reeves.

I'll bet Snow keeps up with the offer on Duchene tomorrow, and when the best piece coming back to us is Hamonic again, some really stupid people will get angry at Sakic for not just taking the deal just like they did today.

I'll bet Snow keeps up with the offer on Duchene tomorrow, and when the best piece coming back to us is Hamonic again, some really stupid people will get angry at Sakic for not just taking the deal just like they did today.

HFBoards is hilarious right now, a bunch of entitled fans from other teams are angry Sakic isn't selling Duchene for cheap.

Weevilone

Excellent. I need a cup win before I die.

Any Blues fans lurking? How is Lehtera?

Lehtera was a 44 point +21 guy that turned into a 22 point, -6 guy over the span of 2 years and 1 contract extension.

Maybe he's one of those change of scenery guys? He wasn't playing up to his contract.

iLLmAtlc

A pull up is one of the hardest exercises to do, no joke. >_>

If you spend your whole life playing hockey and not lifting weights it's really not that surprising to me.

zroid

Banned
lOZLmRdPRWSMAiyZOhhPKA.png

We need to fire every single GM right now, and establish a new rule before hiring their replacements: you can't have ever played professional hockey, and you can't have ever held a NHL GM position before. It's the only way to fix this.

PillarEN

One day the Rob Rays of the world will take over the NHL again and command large salaries. Brian McGratton will not be the last. Reaves is a little too point happy. Aim for 1 goal and 2 assists please.

Top Bottom