• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

For all the players the Hawks let go of in the last 10 or so years I cant remember anyone I felt half as sad to see let go as Hammer.

I had come to terms with the fact that we have to get rid of Seabrook even though he has been a vital part of this core. But Hammer?!? This is insane.

Montresor

Leaf fans, I should be happy about Liljegren right?

The Toronto hfboard is ecstatic.

Dammit it actually feels nice to be a Leaf fan now.

Yawnier

Banned
Am expecting the leafs to take at least 3 random Russian overagers today

He is about as good of a pick at #17 that we could have realistically hoped for, so yes be happy but there is obviously a chance that he doesn't pan out

gaming_noob

According to an NYI columnist, the Harmonic to TOR deal is being held up by JVR. Waiting for him to waive his NTC and sign a contract extension.

yyzjohn

Banned

Before this season, Liljegren was talked about as top 5 and potentially top 2. Cause he had mono and missed alot of time his development was stalled and he dropped. So yeah,be estatic cause this guy has huge upside.

gaming_noob

Before this season, Liljegren was talked about as top 5 and potentially top 2. Cause he had mono and missed alot of time his development was stalled and he dropped. So yeah,be estatic cause this guy has huge upside.

Yep for the last 2 years the projection was

1. Patrick
2. liljegren

Really excited to see the Leafs have a superstar #1 center and potential #1 D all within a year. Including Nylander and Marner and it's not even fair to the other rebuilding teams.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

As a Sens fan, I've learned to take mono very seriously...

Both Jared Cowen and Curtis Lazar had mono, which stalled their development quite significantly, and we can see where they are now :/

Yawnier

Banned
As a Sens fan, I've learned to take mono very seriously...

Both Jared Cowen and Curtis Lazar had mono, which stalled their development quite significantly, and we can see where they are now :/

Yeah Marner had mono towards the end of the season and in the playoffs and did not look like himself at all

More Finlands!

More I say!

image.php

Top Bottom