• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Razorskin

----- ------
Figuring out what to do with that cap hit in year 3 when Matthews, Nylander, and Marner are making a combined $24 million is going to be... a challenge
Yeah it's going to be challenging to decide which illness he'll succumb to in order to be on LTIR.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The amount of Leafs writers / journalists already acknowledging he won't play that third year is hilarious and kind of fucked up.

Prediction: Avs won't trade Duchene, start out hot on a somewhat lucky streak, Duchene will kiss the A on the jersey and everything will be fine.

iLLmAtlc

Prediction: Avs won't trade Duchene, start out hot on a somewhat lucky streak, Duchene will kiss the A on the jersey and everything will be fine.

image.php

Acid08

Banned
It's funny to see all these Marleau experts now. Y'all are wild.

Also shoutouts to DW trading our best offensive prospect in Goldobin for a 3rd liner and then losing Marleau. You the real MVP my guy.

Cactus

Banned
Marleau - Matthews - Nylander
JVR - Bozak - Marner
Komarov - Kadri - Brown
Martin - Moore - Kapanen/Soshnikov/Hyman/Leivo

Pretty good. Marleau will enjoy playing with Matthews.

Elliotte Friedman‏Verified account
@FriedgeHNIC
One last note: word from overseas is one of Russia's Olympic targets, Evgeni Kuznetsov, is re-signing with WASH. Looks around 8x$7.8M

giphy.webp

WE HAVE NO CAP SPACE

I don't understand that Marleau contract at all. One year, great. Two years, eh, ok. But three? For a 37yo on the decline? What the fuck? His contract comes with a one-way ticket to Robidas Island, no doubt.

Top Bottom