• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Acid08

Banned
He fits in because he's always smiling

cC426.jpg

he's a good boy pls take care of him

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Babcock just said he doesn't care if marleau scores goals... he just knows that he will skate and do everything the right way

The mantra for the leafs isn't finding the best players but the right players

good people / hard workers

but i still think Marleau can still have a great season

DopeyFish

There was far too much he plays the game the right way analysis during the NHL draft. The NHL old boys club has grown tiresome.

just think

the reason this happened in toronto is because kessel said he just started skating right before training camp

Cake Boss

Banned
Honestly the most interesting story line right now is how the Caps handle their cap hell situation. Could be some weird ass trades.

DopeyFish

His tweet was entirely based on his even strength production last year which is sandbagged dramatically by his primary assist rate. Surely Matthews and Nylander are doomed next year.

thornton took how long to score on a goalie? :p

Nylander and Matthews are going to get a huge boost if they have marleau on their wing.

Revenant

Caps must have went to the Blackhawks sponsored cap management seminar.

and marleau at about 6 mil cap hit for 3 years?....1 year sure..2 years....ehhhhhhhh, but 3 years with an NTC?

am i missing something really good about that deal? dude has been on the decline if i recall, and he was playing with great talent in SJ during that time so how's his production going to be better with the leafs?

DopeyFish

let's trick washington into taking rielly for backstrom

and then trick anaheim into giving us vatanen for bozak and JVR

and then trick someone into taking lupul

then sign kovalchuk

the luls that could be had

Tom Gulitti‏Verified account @TomGulittiNHL 12s12 seconds ago
The Capitals announce they have traded Marcus Johansson to the Devils for Florida’s 2018 2nd rd pick and Toronto’s 2018 3rd rd pick.

Welp.

Problem solved.

Mojo ;_;

For anyone in NYC, NHL shop there has blank premier jerseys for $50 and blank authentic jerseys for $100 right now. Not sure how long it lasts but it's going at least today when I was in there earlier.

Caps must have went to the Blackhawks sponsored cap management seminar.

and marleau at about 6 mil cap hit for 3 years?....1 year sure..2 years....ehhhhhhhh, but 3 years with an NTC?

am i missing something really good about that deal? dude has been on the decline if i recall, and he was playing with great talent in SJ during that time so how's his production going to be better with the leafs?

Patrick Marleau gets three years from Maple Leafs, somehow

Still waiting on my pens to replace bonino with someone, was hoping for duchene or thornton(temporarily) but getting antsy now.

Any rumors out there on who they may be targeting?

Marvie_3

Banned
For anyone in NYC, NHL shop there has blank premier jerseys for $50 and blank authentic jerseys for $100 right now. Not sure how long it lasts but it's going at least today when I was in there earlier.
Ive bought about 12 jerseys there in the last month. That price is too good to pass up.

Top Bottom