• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

imBask

Banned
NHL Shop online is also having a clearance sale, fyi.

Not as good as the NYC store, but not bad still.

FTfTFvt.png

Take the L of the same handful of people stalking me and making up things I never said? :lol Ok then.

just take the L

Socreges

Banned
:lol Do you need a safe space to whine too like Soc? Congrats on making up things I didn't write though, that's so original.

Soc already whining, what a child 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It's true. I clearly have the mental disposition and intelligence of a child. This is clear from reading my posts. But instead of facing up to this reality and trying to improve my attitude and how I interact with others, I choose to project and make the problem about them and continue to be dysfunctional. Sad.

Pikma

Banned
Remember how I told you all I had been watching Ultraman 80 and that it was awesome? It had a huge drop in quality halfway through the series, they even replaced a few actors without even bothering to acknowledge it :(

It is still better than Jersey Shore tho

Abylim

The die hard Leafs fan in me hopes Matthews improves this season and Marner as well.

The realistic Leafs fan in me thinks they won't.

Also, why do you all hate the Leafs? =/

Pikma

Banned
The die hard Leafs fan in me hopes Matthews improves this season and Marner as well.

The realistic Leafs fan in me thinks they won't.

Also, why do you all hate the Leafs? =/
We don't hate them per se, we're just jealous of how cool and successful they are

Abylim

C as in captain? because we certainly don't need centers lol we're set there for a good long while

Yeah captain. I say wait for Matthews to be ready. But everyone else I talk to seems to think Komarov or Marleau or Kadri should have it, either interim, or permanent lol

Top Bottom